Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ok bad desert center drivers...

riverroyal
    which one of you almost killed my parents sunday?My folks were driving home from my house sunday back to havasu,sometime in the afternoon.My dad said traffic heading west was bad.Some asshole decided he just couldnt follow people towing so he pulled out for the multi car pass.He didnt have enough power or brains to make it past everyone and got hung out,my dad saw it coming,did the typical light flashing etc,the truck couldnt get back in,the people towing boats could let him in,no room.So my dad slams the breaks,drives off in the dirt and nearly flips his honda......he said its the last time he will ever drive on desert center,it was that bad.So if your the dick that sent a gold honda accord into the dirt,F you!Pull your head outta your ass,dont involve innocent people,could be someones mom and dad!

WYRD
    ahhhh the infamous Rice Road, I don't take that way anymore I go the 40. Gald everything worked out for you and your folks, could of been bad :idea:

Froggystyle
    Well, you are clearly pissed, and with great reason. However, that being said...
    We are all boaters. The guy you are pissed at didn't have a boat behind him.
    Sorry to hear about your folks. If I were you, I would take it up with one of the locals though...

riverroyal
    thats a good point,i could only guess it was a boating/river person.But true could be just a non boater A hole,,,,,,that road does suck,it amazes me how people pass on there,then you catch up to them in indio at carls jr,never fails

Froggystyle
    I went down that road once. Now I go the back way through Quartzite. It really doesn't take any extra time, the road is a whole lot nicer and you get the added benefit of going through Quartzite...
    Double Whoopie...

ROZ
    Did he throw the shocker?

djunkie
    Thats sucks. I've had WAYYYYY too many close calls on Rice Road. Thats why I go all the to Ehrinberg. Its a few miles farther but theres a lot less traffic and I feel safer on the 10. Usually takes about the same amount of time to get there too.

riverroyal
    it was the reverse shocker,,,,I think may dad was pissed he got his 20s dirty,he wiped them down here before he left!

riverroyal
    last 4 trips out ive stayed off rice road,only erinburgh now,its only 8 to 10 miles farther

ROZ
    he got his 20s dirty,he wiped them down here before he left!
    Well I'm glad to hear everything ended up alright
    Hope he didn't damage the body kit :notam:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast