Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question

Kim Hanson
    What do you mix with this HPNOTIQ stuff, it sure seems like you would go down for the count straight up pretty fast........( . )( . )......Its so tasty and my oldest told me its the color of your eyes, hell a bottle of this and im sure they would be red or bleeding

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Since it's grapefruit based, you could mix it with 7-up or that grapefruit Shasta soda. I think if you mixed it with grapefruit juice, that would be too much. It is a liqueur, though, intended to be sipped, straight.
    Personally, I don't like it. I don't like grapefruit. I have 3/4 of a bottle, here, Kim, do you want it????

Kim Hanson
    Since it's grapefruit based, you could mix it with 7-up or that grapefruit Shasta soda. I think if you mixed it with grapefruit juice, that would be too much. It is a liqueur, though, intended to be sipped, straight.
    Personally, I don't like it. I don't like grapefruit. I have 3/4 of a bottle, here, Kim, do you want it????
    I love the stuff straight and I will be right down for that bottle .........( . )( . )..............I love grapefruits, this might not be a good chugging drink you are saying

cxr133
    DO it hoodstyle...
    add a couple of shots of hennessy, chill the hipnotic ice cold and you should be good to go

Kim Hanson
    DO it hoodstyle...
    add a couple of shots of hennessy, chill the hipnotic ice cold and you should be good to go
    Im thinking Mezcal and to the floor and let her buck, think 1/2 and 1/2 would work ..........( . )( . )........Its pretty tasty stuff

Tom Brown
    ..............I love grapefruits, this might not be a good chugging drink you are saying
    Why don't you ask Marcy if that stuff sweetens your semen. :idea:

Big Kahunaa
    It smells like cat piss

HCS
    It smells like cat piss
    He needs to go to AA.
    WHHHEEEEEHW!!! :jawdrop:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    What do you mix with this HPNOTIQ stuff, it sure seems like you would go down for the count straight up pretty fast........( . )( . )......Its so tasty and my oldest told me its the color of your eyes, hell a bottle of this and im sure they would be red or bleeding
    Hpnotiq Breeze
    - 1 oz Hpnotiq
    - 1/2 oz Malibu Rum
    - 1 splash(es) Pineapple
    Directions/Comments: Pour into mixing tin over ice then strain into shot glass.
    Later,
    CJG
    :rollside:

lucky
    DO it hoodstyle...
    he lives in canada - it comes that way already

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast