Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's season is over?

ECeptor
    I winterized my rig Sunday afternoon. I'm done boating until the spring thaw...

Carnivalride
    Ed,
    Why on earth would you do that??? Did you not see the forecast for this weekend? If you want I'll give you a call next time mine goes out (this year by the way).

Sweet Addiction
    What!!! What winter. I am picking up the boat this weekend. I don't think winter will interfer with my boating though. Last year my brother and I boated through the winter. Just wear some long cloths, a cap, and take some crown and coke and it will be alright.

ECeptor
    Loren - it was time. Nice weather, all day to do it at a lazy pace, and no distractions Sunday made it the right time. Everything with the engine and outdrive is ready for the long sleep. I'll buff and wax the gel coat sometime in the next month then forget about it till spring.
    If you go out, let me know. I'll chip in for gas money...

ECeptor
    What!!! What winter. I am picking up the boat this weekend. I don't think winter will interfer with my boating though. Last year my brother and I boated through the winter. Just wear some long cloths, a cap, and take some crown and coke and it will be alright.
    Damn, I'm jealous! Those are two things I despirately want to do - boat year round and boat more with my bro!

Sweet Addiction
    Damn, I'm jealous! Those are two things I despirately want to do - boat year round and boat more with my bro!
    Lol, well, we have a good time. I am sure we will do it more often this year. Last year we went to a lake where our folks have a place, but it is hard to get off work to go that way now. Lake Travis will do just fine I am sure. If you are ever in the area look me up, you can come catch a ride with us.

Carnivalride
    Loren - it was time. Nice weather, all day to do it at a lazy pace, and no distractions Sunday made it the right time. Everything with the engine and outdrive is ready for the long sleep. I'll buff and wax the gel coat sometime in the next month then forget about it till spring.
    If you go out, let me know. I'll chip in for gas money...
    Ed,
    I might give you a call but it won't be this weekend. Tammy wants me to take her to the Fall Festival in Haysville and I've got afew things I need to do around the house. I'm sorta shooting for the weekend of the 22-23. I'll let you know as it gets closer.
    So now that your done for the year you can start the performance mods right! :2purples: :2purples:
    Later,

Infomaniac
    Dude were taking the fast boat out tomorrow. Camping at the lake fri night w the family boat and taking the fast boat out again Sunday

ECeptor
    Lol, well, we have a good time. I am sure we will do it more often this year. Last year we went to a lake where our folks have a place, but it is hard to get off work to go that way now. Lake Travis will do just fine I am sure. If you are ever in the area look me up, you can come catch a ride with us.
    I might take you up on that sometime. My gf would be very happy if I took her to Austin for a vacation!

ECeptor
    Ed,
    I might give you a call but it won't be this weekend. Tammy wants me to take her to the Fall Festival in Haysville and I've got afew things I need to do around the house. I'm sorta shooting for the weekend of the 22-23. I'll let you know as it gets closer.
    So now that your done for the year you can start the performance mods right! :2purples: :2purples:
    Later,
    Just call, I can usually find some time to get out.
    We'll have to see if Santa brings me some $$$ for performance mods at x-mas...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast