Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how much trouble would I get in????

YeLLowBoaT
    If I opened up my clean out and started pumping the rain water out of my garage and into the Sewage line???? Waters gaining about a 1/4" every 10 mins or so

NorCal Gameshow
    flooded house or water in sewer?
    tough question.
    how far away is lower ground to pump to?

YeLLowBoaT
    see thats the big porb... I am kind of the low point. There is a drain that goes strait to the rain water run off pipe in the street... Sadly once that system gets s about 3/4 full it no longer works...... So I don't really have any place to pump it ...

ryantparks
    I know its not the same but I had a friend degrease is motor in front of his house one day and the neighbors called the fire dept. on him. He was using Gunk and luckily his trashcans were outside by the curb and his empty can had fallen down to the bottom before the fire guys looked inside the trash cans.

mike37
    If I opened up my clean out and started pumping the rain water out of my garage and into the Sewage line???? Waters gaining about a 1/4" every 10 mins or so
    you can get in big trouble if you were to cause the sewer system to overflow
    from you pumping to much water into it
    but you should be good with the amount you will be adding to the system
    go for it

77Eliminator
    If the floodwater is coming over the curbs the local sewer is also flooded pumping to the sewer is useless.

hoolign
    Pump the fukker! It's easier to ask for forgivness than permission. not barring the fact that you have the right to protect your property !!!

YeLLowBoaT
    If the floodwater is coming over the curbs the local sewer is also flooded pumping to the sewer is useless.
    In sac they are 2 diffrent systems.

Redwing247
    Pump the fukker! It's easier to ask for forgivness than permission. not barring the fact that you have the right to protect your property !!!
    pump it..

LUVNLIFE
    They are always two dif systems. What Mike is saying is if the storm drain is ovrflowing the sewer is not far behind. Go ahead and pump into it, it's not like you are going to do it non stop for days. :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast