Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Only in California

MagicMtnDan
    In the state of California, it is illegal to tattoo a minor.
    The law also states that minors 14 years and younger cannot legally use a tanning bed.
    This year the legislature passed a law requiring parental consent before a minor can get a body piercing.
    But liberals like Senator Barbara Boxer are fighting against Prop 73, which would require a parent to be notified by a doctor before an abortion is performed on a minor.
    Would you want your child to be able to have an abortion without your knowledge?

BajaMike
    I would want to be notified....

Too bad both of California's senators weren't aborted...

OGShocker
    Would you want your child to be able to have an abortion without your knowledge?
    No, but I have a SON!j/k
    This State is nearing the point of no return on many social and economic issues. This is a "what we want, not a what we need" State. I can't wait to get my exit visa!

76ANTHONY
    i have plenty of guns so i dont think any guy will touch my daughter anytime soon, that and shes 3

Jyruiz
    This State is nearing the point of no return on many social and economic issues. This is a "what we want, not a what we need" State.
    This is so true, it is not even funny. If it wasn't for my wife, we would have been out of CA already.

cdog
    I would want to be notified....

Too bad both of California's senators weren't aborted...

I could'nt have said that better. Good job.

cdog
    To all those intrested in getting the hell out of Cali. I'm a realtor/broker here in Ca and am in process of getting my brokers Lic. in AZ. Keep in touch if a plan to move to Az is in you're future. I'll be setting up business in both states to assist relocating family's. I am moving to the scottsdale area in Jan. Feb. and will be setting up shop then.
    Till then......

JackieV
    I would want to be notified.
    Oh God the thought...she isn't even two yet.
    In regards to the piercing: My stupid younger sister tried doing that herself and used a safety pin to put the whole through and then like an idiot just left it there hanging from her belly button. It got infected and took it out when my Mom saw it! Oh boy. lol :boxingguy :supp:

MsDrmr
    I would certainly want to be informed, not just when it was done, but about the consultation to making that choice. CA is a bit messed up

BajaMike
    To all those intrested in getting the hell out of Cali. I'm a realtor/broker here in Ca and am in process of getting my brokers Lic. in AZ. Keep in touch if a plan to move to Az is in you're future. I'll be setting up business in both states to assist relocating family's. I am moving to the scottsdale area in Jan. Feb. and will be setting up shop then.
    Till then......
    Good luck....big move....probably a smart move. :idea:
    California has so much to offer.....the great weather, the beaches, the mountains and the desert :rollside: :rollside: ....but two big disadvantages......the democrats and the illegal immegrants.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast