Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is insane!!

Rod-64
    Mom delivers 16th child, thinking of more
    LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas (AP) -- Michelle Duggar just delivered her 16th child, and she's already thinking about doing it again.
    Johannah Faith Duggar was born at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and weighed 7 pounds, 6.5 ounces.
    The baby's father, Jim Bob Duggar, a former state representative, said Wednesday that mother and child were doing well.
    He said Johannah's birth was especially exciting because it was the first time in eight years the family has had a girl.
    Jim Bob Duggar, 40, said he and Michelle, 39, want more children.
    "We both just love children and we consider each a blessing from the Lord. I have asked Michelle if she wants more and she said yes, if the Lord wants to give us some she will accept them," he said.
    The Discovery Health Channel filmed Johannah's birth and plans to air a show about the family of 18 next May.
    The Learning Channel is doing another show about the family's construction project, a 7,000-square foot house that should be finished before Christmas. The home, which the family has been building for two years, will have nine bathrooms, dormitory-style bedrooms for the girls and boys, a commercial kitchen, four washing machines and four dryers.
    Jim Bob Duggar, who sells real estate, previously lost his bid for the U.S. Senate. He said he expects to run for the state Senate next year but isn't ready to make a formal announcement.
    Michelle Duggar had her first child at age 21, four years after the couple married.

Sleek-Jet
    Jim Bob... LMAO....

Phat Matt
    LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas (AP) -- Michelle Duggar just delivered her 16th child, and she's already thinking about doing it again.
    Johannah Faith Duggar was born at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and weighed 7 pounds, 6.5 ounces.
    The baby's father, Jim Bob Duggar, a former state representative, said Wednesday that mother and child were doing well.
    He said Johannah's birth was especially exciting because it was the first time in eight years the family has had a girl.
    "We both just love children and we consider each a blessing from the Lord. I have asked Michelle if she wants more and she said yes, if the Lord wants to give us some she will accept them," he said.
    The Discovery Health Channel filmed Johannah's birth and plans to air a show about the family of 18 next May.
    The Learning Channel is doing another show about the family's construction project, a 7,000-square foot house that should be finished before Christmas. The home, which the family has been building for two years, will have nine bathrooms, dormitory-style bedrooms for the girls and boys, a commercial kitchen, four washing machines and four dryers.
    Jim Bob Duggar, who sells real estate, previously lost his bid for the U.S. Senate. He said he expects to run for the state Senate next year but isn't ready to make a formal announcement.
    Michelle Duggar had her first child at age 21, four years after the couple married.
    So it's the "Lord's" fault she keeps getting pregnant?

Sleek-Jet
    No, it's because she can fold her legs behind her head....

Holland
    LMAO!!!!!!!!

riverracerx
    That is why Wal*Mart is so succesfull. And is located in Arkansas!

HM
    I think it is cool. I would have a different opinion if they were on welfare and social security. My wife and I are thinking around 8-10 kids would be cool....what ever the lord decides to bless us with! Hey, someone has to supply the future capitalists of the world! If you want the job done right, you got to do it yourself.

blown428fe
    I bet one of my boots would slide up in that thing.

WaterBox
    Jim Bob Duggar, who sells real estate, previously lost his bid for the U.S. Senate. He said he expects to run for the state Senate next year but isn't ready to make a formal announceme
    That's fricking sick, total abuse of a womans body and I'll bet the kid's are messed up too. :hammerhea I'll just bet ya that ol Jim-bob and Michelle are first cousins too! :messedup: Can you say Arkansas! :hammerhea

ECeptor
    Something in the water in Arkansas? Nope, something in the air....her legs!!!
    Put that nutty ho on the freakin' pill for chriss's sake!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast