Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff for sale Central Zone<<<<<<<<<

Greaser
    I saw they did this in Hot Spots East, and figured it was a good idea here also. Winter is almost here, so post what ya got to sell............
    D3- Heads for a BBF w/all hardware, rocker arms, push rods, nuts. Used for one season, been sitting for one season. $200,
    Edelbrock Torker 460 intake. not sure how old it is, came with boat when i bought it. I used it one season, and its been sitting for one season. $75SOLD
    Complete stock electronic ignition system for a BBF, Used for around 2 months. Comes with dist. module, coil, and a set of blue Taylor plug wires. $100 takes it allSOLD
    Almost forgot... 1 set of logs and risers for a BBF. $100 SOLD
    Thats all i can think of right now, I will look to see if there is anything else. All prices are negotiable. I can email pics upon request.
    Ok guys now its yalls turn. What do ya have for sale???

Taylorman
    Teleflex marine tachometer, white.
    Telefles white volt gauge
    MSD window switch with relay
    BBC 3 point motor mounts and driveline
    BBC Bassett twisty headers
    Dooley dual air scoop, 9" center to center spacing. Fits Oldsmobile tunnel ram or other 9" spacing.
    Wife and 2 kids. Take up to much of my boating time, must go.

DUECE'SDAD
    http://tulsaracewaypark.com/forum/in...;threadid=7619
    Just posted all my stuff forsale here, mostly car parts, but check it out anyways ! ! ! ! !

oldbuck40
    Teleflex marine tachometer, white.
    Telefles white volt gauge
    MSD window switch with relay
    BBC 3 point motor mounts and driveline
    BBC Bassett twisty headers
    Dooley dual air scoop, 9" center to center spacing. Fits Oldsmobile tunnel ram or other 9" spacing.
    Wife and 2 kids. Take up to much of my boating time, must go.damn Kevin make up your mind!!! yank the olds buy texasjet 496 and put it in the taylor! by the way how good of shape are the twisty headers!!!

Taylorman
    damn Kevin make up your mind!!! yank the olds buy texasjet 496 and put it in the taylor! by the way how good of shape are the twisty headers!!!
    I know i know. I cant make up my mind. Im gonna keep the olds. Its dependable. Im tired of spending money so im gonna keep it. Ill get a picture of the headers.

oldbuck40
    I know i know. I cant make up my mind. Im gonna keep the olds. Its dependable. Im tired of spending money so im gonna keep it. Ill get a picture of the headers.Thanks! i guess you finally figured out,if its running great then you should quit screwing with it! hey i dont blame ya,i know that a taylor will only go so fast b/4 it get to crazy to drive,and mine's just a little on the overkill side! hey but its fun.....

grumps avenger
    I saw they did this in Hot Spots East, and figured it was a good idea here also. Winter is almost here, so post what ya got to sell............
    D3- Heads for a BBF w/all hardware, rocker arms, push rods, nuts. Used for one season, been sitting for one season. $200,
    Edelbrock Torker 460 intake. not sure how old it is, came with boat when i bought it. I used it one season, and its been sitting for one season. $75
    Complete stock electronic ignition system for a BBF, Used for around 2 months. Comes with dist. module, coil, and a set of blue Taylor plug wires. $100 takes it all
    Almost forgot... 1 set of logs and risers for a BBF. $100
    Thats all i can think of right now, I will look to see if there is anything else. All prices are negotiable. I can email pics upon request.
    Ok guys now its yalls turn. What do ya have for sale???
    interested in dist, intake.exhaust
    email me at lsbrown@jcpenney.com

Greaser
    interested in dist, intake.exhaust
    email me at lsbrown@jcpenney.com
    Youve got mail..

DUECE'SDAD
    Trying to keep from going to chickasha, for every 1000 that i make there, i spend 500 ! ! Heres what i got . . .
    64-67 327 (225 hp) low original hours in a early 60's runabout. Complet long block with waterpump, starter and alternator, drive on boat got tired. Will run with intake carb and distributor. . . $300
    4 speed saginaw in godd working condition with shifter and hurst t-handle, all linkage in tack. Ready to run minus bell housing . . . $255
    Clean model A frame for hot rod project, nice and straight . . . $125
    1931 model A cowl with good firewall, minor rust, nothing you can stick your fist thru ! ! ! $200
    Beer keg to be made into a gas tank $ 25
    2 x 4 tunnel ram for bbc rect port, old style for that nostalgic look thats coming back, clean with no breaks or stripped holes . . . $150
    2 seater go kart for kids, no roll cage or roll bar, good 5hp engine, runs fine needs paint, and could use new throttle cable soon . . .$125
    1 seater go kart for a kid, racing style seat, complete roll cage, looks like a dingo or 1/4 midget, would look awesome with body sheet metal, new honda 4 hp engine runs great . . . $275
    Harley superglide tank, seems from mid seventies, nice inside and out $75
    2 15 x 7 cragar or rocket wheels for big ford 5 on 5.5 $50
    2 15 x 8 chrome reverse wheels for big ford 5 on 5.5 $ 30
    Kawasaki stand up skis 440's/550's, all the stuff to build 2 bikes, with three good bodies and one good title in my name, extra peices, and some performance peices, in storage for a few years $ 300
    36 ford steering column with nice free turning steering gear and pitman arm, has an orginal banjo steering wheel, and the factory ignition switch with original keys . . . $125
    Model a 4 peice hood, very useable, in bare metal . . $125
    Small fiberglass snorkel style scoop for single four, flat black, could use paint . . . $65
    50's corvette air cleaner, very short with the louvers all the way around chrome $100
    1991 evo sporterster 5 speed qucik for a harley, hardtail frame, short springer fork, 21 inch spool no front brake, 18 inch big back wheel with sprocket brake, moon eye oil tank, K.A. Bobber that looks the look of days gone buy (some call it old school, But dont tail any one i told you) there is a pic on here some where of it . . . . Gotta have $7000 or i will keep it.
    1950's all wood 18 foot runabout, could be a chris craft, on a vintage trailer, came factory with a 3 dueced 283 and a two speed power glide, still have the glide, the prop and shaft, and the motor mounts, would be a good father son build up for a skilled carpenter, needs resto . . . $350 with trailer, $150 without
    All This near just south of tulsa about 15 miles, will dilever to tulsa county, absolutely no pics sent, its not gold but i think the prices are pretty fair. No tire kickers, And i will acept CASH, and i will trade for Cash or money oreders only . . . 827 2692 Dustin

Greaser
    Brand new still in the box--Mellings high volume oil pump with pick up tube for a BBF part#M84DKV------$75
    New set of yellow 8.8 Accell spark plug wires never used, yellow with red plig boots-----$35
    Stock Berkely nozel with reverse bucket came off a JB pump-----make an offer
    Old thru transome exhaust tips------pay shipping and they are yours
    This ones not boat related, so please forgive me:
    New in box--VPA Corp. 2 door remote door latch release with door poppers. (shaved door handle kit)-------$50
    More to come........

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast