Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wet Willie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magic34
    Quit counting all your money and answer your cell phone. Need to talk with you. You need to call someone tomorrow.... the mother you never had :supp: she wants to talk about that deal.

INSman
    Quit counting all your money and answer your cell phone. Need to talk with you. You need to call someone tomorrow.... the mother you never had :supp: she wants to talk about that deal.
    I have assumed the position of WW's Financial Advisor, how can we help you ??

Magic34
    I have assumed the position of WW's Financial Advisor, how can we help you ??
    OK, then you owe me about $500k for the work I have done.
    Still want the job? :rollside:

INSman
    OK, then you owe me about $500k for the work I have done.
    Still want the job? :rollside:
    Sure, I charge him a fixed percentage of every transaction no matter which side of the fence it comes from, pretty good gig if you can get it !!

WetWillie
    Maybe a couple of LCD's but $500k Get ready for the desert sweet tits! :2purples:

Magic34
    Hey, I arrive at 10:10 AM
    Leave at 9:45 PM
    I do have a meeting at the Benz dealer at some point during the day for about 1 hour, but after that I'm good, at the office.

INSman
    Maybe a couple of LCD's but $500k Get ready for the desert sweet tits! :2purples:
    Sweet tits ??? Now I have cause for concern and might have to re-evaluate my position as WW's Financial Advisor. Some things MONEY can't buy :mix: :messedup:

Magic34
    Get ready for the desert sweet tits! :2purples:
    If Weekend Warrior would get on it, I would be there in 2 weeks.
    I ordered the trailer Aug 25, and it won't be built until the very end of November. They have some cool changes for the new model year that I am getting, but damn, build my sh*t!
    I think I sold my 30' a little too soon.

riverroyal
    thats why i took mine right off the lot,,,,by the way,it goes in for warranty work next week,the list is HUGE!

Magic34
    thats why i took mine right off the lot,,,,by the way,it goes in for warranty work next week,the list is HUGE!
    I cant find a CL40 on the lot or any lot. Tried that first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast