Thread: Hey Phat Matt!!!!

NOTALENT
    So....I just submitted my form to make $50 an hour...now all you have to do is pick me as winner.....I will pay you $10 an hour of what I get paid.... :crossx: Is it a deal???

Flashover
    So....I just submitted my form to make $50 an hour...now all you have to do is pick me as winner.....I will pay you $10 an hour of what I get paid.... :crossx: Is it a deal???
    Are you going to be a Manwhore??

NOTALENT
    I already was...but I sugar momma got locked up on fraud charges and tax evasion... :frown:

Flashover
    Wasn't she the chick with the white Glasses and the whip That said Notalent on the handle.... :crossx:

riverbound
    Are you going to be a Manwhore??
    He already has, but he keeps slacking, I pimped out for $20 for the weeknd ( to team Shocker) and he ended up no showing.

NOTALENT
    He already has, but he keeps slacking, I pimped out for $20 for the weeknd ( to team Shocker) and he ended up no showing.
    I told you I dont swing that way....!!! Damn... You wanted the job...So I gave it to you... :220v:

Flashover
    That won't even cover the beer... :crossx:

Phat Matt
    Just keep listening. I think they call the names at the top of the hour. You have 10 minutes and 39 seconds to call in. We call a lot of names so it can be easy money. Plus you are in the running for the company car and get to go to our Xmas party.
    Good luck.

riverbound
    I told you I dont swing that way....!!! Damn... You wanted the job...So I gave it to you... :220v:
    We used to joke around about your sexual preferences but you just confirmed our jokes arent jokes
    We know you dont swing this way......(Team shocker's boat owner)
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...1River_256.jpg