Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures needed of pedal set ups in center steer race boats please

DeputyDawg
    I would be interested in seeing how some of you guys have your pedal set ups done in center steer race boats. Do most of you have some type of bar with a gas pedal on the right and a dead pedal on the left? Does anyone make a set up like this or is it one of those make it yourself deals? Any help would be appreciated.

Squirtin Thunder
    I would be interested in seeing how some of you guys have your pedal set ups done in center steer race boats. Do most of you have some type of bar with a gas pedal on the right and a dead pedal on the left? Does anyone make a set up like this or is it one of those make it yourself deals? Any help would be appreciated.
    What kind of boat are we talking about ???
    Also Victorfb make some real nice pedals !!!

DeputyDawg
    A Cheyenne, but I am interested in seeing pictures of center steer pedal set ups in any jet drag boats. I am hoping to see a few examples and then come up with something I like. I am also interested in how far back most of the racers mount their seats and pedals. I know that the idea is to get far enough back so that your legs don't get caught up under the dash in the case of an accident.

moneysucker
    PM Helter Skelter for some pix of his center steer crusader. Too bad I sold a set up for a crusader a couple years ago. I sold it for less than 1 pedal costs. Victor, I am going to need a couple pedals soon too by the way. The left pedal used to be used for a manual pop off before the requirement for automatic ones.

Duane HTP
    DD Send me an email address. I've got pictures for you.

DeputyDawg
    Okay Duane.
    I just sent you an E-mail through your website.

sdba069
    Hey DD......... Personally, I never liked the bar setup. We build our own foot feed and foot rest that attach to the inside of the stringers. If you get down, I have a couple of boats here with that setup that you can look at or if need be, I'll take a couple of shots and email them to you.

moneysucker
    Hey DD......... Personally, I never liked the bar setup. We build our own foot feed and foot rest that attach to the inside of the stringers. If you get down, I have a couple of boats here with that setup that you can look at or if need be, I'll take a couple of shots and email them to you.
    Gary, If you could send some of those pix to me I would really appreciate it. Thanks
    Cy
    msmmarine@hotmail.com

sdba069
    No problem.... I'll be in and out of the shop for the next couple of days but I'll get them to you as soon as I get settled back in, Sunday afternoon or Monday morning. There's a big Pro Mod race near Ft Worth (Kennedale) this weekend and I will be there.

ARS Marine inc.east
    Here's a picture of my boat with center steerhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=90051&size=big&password=&sort= 1&thecat=500 Picture from two years ago>http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...sort=1&thecat=

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast