Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Thread so we don't jack the Lavey vs Cobra Thread

paradigm shift
    Thanks guys for the back up, I PM'd Creator and we settled our differences....it's interesting that folks don't want to fight as much "out of the limelight of the sandbar". He said he worked in fiberglass and had seen his share of cracks in Kachinas and I should call him if we had any problems. I didn't want to jack that thread and turn it into..........well this! (hence the new thread)
    I don't ready anything Jordy says anymore, the only way I see it is if someone quotes him. Deb Old Ass? that is kinda funny :jawdrop: LOL
    As I said, I wouldn't have offered my opinon, except I noticed a few others offering their favorite brand of boat. I'm not a boating expert, I'm a tutor for kids that can't read well....but I know we enjoy our boat, and wanted to share that with others in the boating market. I'm not saying no one has ever had a bad experience with kachina, but we and several people we know love our boats and the company.
    Like this is going to stop me from posting pics of my boat and recomending it to people that are looking for boats.................right................
    Whatever, if this is the worst thing that happens to me today, it's really ok.....
    I just wonder how all the "haters" would do under the same sort of pressure....Someone slamming their boat ALL THE TIME
    Anyone remember the Commander Thread?
    If you dig deep enough you will find someone that has had trouble with pretty much every manufacturer. We bought our boat with out doing a lot of checking. After I did I worried for a while. Well 8 years later I am more than satisfied with our choice. Obviously it would not have been the choice of some. Some boats are better than others and some do not meet everyones needs or taste so thankfully we have choices!
    Boat a big bucket of resin we all pour money into. :wink:
    I am with you too many haters out there.

No Name
    :smile: Who cares, it is all in good fun anyway. :smile:

voodoomedman
    I just don't know why everyone has to disrespect eachother!!!!!!!
    Yes, Deb I agree that plugging Kachina when the topic is about Cobra and Lavey may be a little out of line but I don't lose sleep over it. But in my post I also backed up and noted the fact that you stated since everyone else is doing it then you will do it too. There is an influx of freaking Dana plugs by many members lately. I have much more respect for the manufacturers on here that do not bash other boats and only talk about their own boats in their own thread or a thread where someone was asking a question or something about them.
    Now when someone asks what kind of boat should I buy then of course everyone is going to have an opinion. And actually Deb never says Kachina is the best and you must buy. She actually says to just check them out at least because they are very happy with it.
    It just gets me when people start being really mean to people on here. I have met Deb and Matt and they are super nice people and I can't see ever talking mean to them or about them over something so trivial as a Cowchina plug.

voodoomedman
    Oh yeah and pretty much unless you buy a Skater then someone will have at least one bad thing to say about your boat.
    Actually there is always someone to say something. Froggy will tell you that Something is wrong and that is why he made that particular thing better on the Trident.

Jordy
    Oh yeah and pretty much unless you buy a Skater then someone will have at least one bad thing to say about your boat.
    I heard that Skaters like to roll over at slow speeds. Never heard about a Kachina rolling over. Score: Skater-0. Kachina-1. :notam:
    p.s. It's just the internet, and similar to life, not everyone has to like everyone else.

voodoomedman
    p.s. It's just the internet, and similar to life, not everyone has to like everyone else.
    Agreed. You don't have to like everyone else but you don't have to go out of you way to say hurtful things to them unless they really did something wrong or hurtful to you. There was a certain person on this board who rubbed me the wrong way a few times and I just ignored it and now he dug his own doggie hole and is no longer here.

Debbolas
    Well, I'm getting my boat (up at Ahhells) right now....... :clover:
    Looking forward to next weekend........stop by my boat for some chicken fingers/wings and beer......conversation, pictures....etc....
    Jordy, let's have a beer and bury the hatchett (not in each other's back)
    Debbolas<------------hoping Jeff will play the guitar Friday or Saturday night..........I'm thinking BBQ at our "mobile estate"
    Thank you for everyone that stood up for me.....

voodoomedman
    Well, I'm getting my boat (up at Ahhells) right now....... :clover:
    Looking forward to next weekend........stop by my boat for some chicken fingers/wings and beer......conversation, pictures....etc....
    Jordy, let's have a beer and bury the hatchett (not in each other's back)
    Debbolas<------------hoping Jeff will play the guitar Friday or Saturday night..........I'm thinking BBQ at our "mobile estate"
    Thank you for everyone that stood up for me.....
    You gotta bring that thing down to Havasu!!!

Debbolas
    You gotta bring that thing down to Havasu!!!
    Well, this is our last trip of the year, (probably) but next year, I hope to see more of the river (havasu included). This summer was sucky, my surgery, and Screams travel plans...next summer will be better
    Ahhell, has some cute little puppies.....Yorkies
    If we only knew someone we could stay with at Havasu.......

Jyruiz
    Look at my boat (it is in my sig) and feel free to flame it, I don't mind, it gets me on the water. My next boat might be even worse, and I wil still put it in my sig.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast