Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farrakhan's latest speel of CRAP!!!!!

Not So Fast
    Will somebody please put a cap in this guy :burningm: He stir's up more s--t that any other activist I've ever heard, have you heard his latest on the racist government concerning N.O. ?? Giant ASSHOLE NSF

Desert Rat
    didn't see his "group" offer anything but lip service to the people of N.O. Ahole is on this earth to waste air and stir up crap. He and Jesse can both become fertilizer for all i care!

Outnumbered
    The guy is a total whack-job. Best thing to do is ignore him. I don't think he has near the following that the media leads us all to believe. Anybody with half a brain can't take this guy serious. He makes Jesse Jackson look like Pat Buchanan

Not So Fast
    The guy is a total whack-job. Best thing to do is ignore him. I don't think he has near the following that the media leads us all to believe. Anybody with half a brain can't take this guy serious. He makes Jesse Jackson look like Pat Buchanan
    The estimate I think was about 275,000 - 300,000 poor downtrodden followers of his at the anniverary of the million man march, thats quite a following to me and he should be taken very seriously. The state this country is in, we just dont need his racial crap being spread around!! JMO :umm: NSF

nhbuoy
    ...Jackson is nothing more than a "corporate blackmailer"...BOTH of them are masters at the spin game...neither have anything useful for black America, or any American really...

nhbuoy
    no, I'm not black, but I play one on tv...What I give you is a well educated, po' white boy's observations...I call it as I see it...problemo senior???

nhbuoy
    I'm a Boston, Mass. transplant...Yo fo sho talkin ur shite to the wrong guy...besides, azzholes come in ALL flavors...What flavor are you shobob???...

HighRoller
    Yes, I have a problem with that statement. You're a white guy from where, New Hampshire? What do they have, like 4 Black people in NH? You can't possibly being to speak in an educated manner about what is or is not useful for Black America.
    I find it very ironic that someone from the whitest state in the union is discussing Black issues.
    What an ignorant, racist statement Bob. You're saying that blacks are "different" than whites. Nice. Do you have any bedsheets without eyeholes?
    It doesn't matter what color you are, Jesse Jackson and his ilk have done NOTHING to help Blacks. They make their money(lots of money) by perpetuating the current state of affairs in Black communities. If black people were to rise up, be self reliant and become successful as a whole, Jesse and Louie would be out of a job. Do you think they want that to happen? Hell no!
    It's ironic that Jesse Jackson, a millionaire, can stand up there and say that in the white man's world a black man has no chance to make it? HUH? :messedup: :squiggle:

nhbuoy
    well said highroller...

I heard Farrakhan on the news the other day rattling on about how the government probably blew up the levee after hurricane Katrina to clear out the poor black folks from New Orleans.
    What a tool.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast