Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New washer and gas dryer?

cdog
    Boring topic I know. But what brand is good and where should I buy? I'm looking at the whirlpool Duet front loads at costco. Home depot? Lowels? Howards? Sears? Maytag? Anyone Anyone?

Jbb
    I work with a guy who repairs them as a side business ....He says Whirlpool duet is top of the line...

cdog
    There's so many dam choices?

Mrs_Wally_Gator
    I have the Maytag Neptune series from Sears and I love them. My Dryer is the one with the drying cabnit on top, it is great. Just my 2cents worth of info.

Rod-64
    I bought a Maytag last year and have gone through 3 transmissions already. It still sounds like a jet taking off on spin cycle.
    So much for the lonely Maytag repairman.........should have kept my 12 year old Kenmore which never needed repairing.

Rod-64
    There's so many dam choices?
    There's the problem......This company is made by that company and so on, you don't know what the hell you're buying these days.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I bought my washer and dryer from Lowes. It's the Performa Brand which is basically just the Maytag, or maybe Whirlpool I forget, model that is built and labled specifically for Lowes.

a catered life
    I bought my washer and dryer from Lowes. It's the Performa Brand which is basically just the Maytag, or maybe Whirlpool I forget, model that is built and labled specifically for Lowes.
    thats right i co-own a smalll trucking business that does all the deliveries for a few lowes and that what we were told...same maker better price almost same warrenty.......
    and rod if you would stop having crazy sex on top of the dam dryers then the dam trannies would go out... :rollside:

pm069
    thats right i co-own a smalll trucking business that does all the deliveries for a few lowes and that what we were told...same maker better price almost same warrenty.......
    and rod if you would stop having crazy sex on top of the dam dryers then the dam trannies would go out... :rollside:
    That theres funny. lmao. Don't forget the spin cycle on the washer either.

Mrs.Killer
    Maytag will rip you off.Not sure about Howards the other choices sound good.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast