Thread: **SPAM** 2003 Fleetwood Mobile Home 4 Sale on Parker Strip, CA side

Wmc
    The Mobiliehome is located at Riverland Resort on the Parker Strip, California side. It is approximately 1400 s.f., 3 large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, kitchen with center island, 3 barstools, refrigerator, microwave, stove, dining room, living room and large service porch for washer & dryer and plenty of storage. Each bedroom has walk-in closets. It has a covered deck patio. Very clean and always well maintained.
    The park has a full store, gas dock, launch ramp and storage areas. We are on C Row wihich is walking distance to the water. The residence have their own beach with covered tables. The park is very well maintained. Your friends can join you and camp their too!! It is a great family park.
    The monthly space rent is $315.00 lowest on the strip. Plus you pay for electricity.
    It is a must see!!!! Asking price $150,000 obo. Please call William 951-532-0265.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...83IMG_0297.JPG

plaster dave
    I have stayed here the place is real nice and clean. Good luck on the sale Wendy.

Wmc
    I have stayed here the place is real nice and clean. Good luck on the sale Wendy.
    Thanks Dave, hope all is well.

a catered life
    this may be a stupid question but i dont know so i will ask is it above or below the dam. we want something out that way but have not began to look yet. just had a couple of trips there this year and loved it completely

Cole Trickle
    It's about 11 miles below the Havasu/Parker Dam.(On the Parker strip across from the Keyes)

riverbound
    this may be a stupid question but i dont know so i will ask is it above or below the dam. we want something out that way but have not began to look yet. just had a couple of trips there this year and loved it completely
    It's in my opinion one of the best parts of the river. as long as you dont mind the guy accross river playing his music through all hours of the night :wink: but chances are if you are up, he will invite you over to party with him

LUVNLIFE
    It's in my opinion one of the best parts of the river. as long as you dont mind the guy accross river playing his music through all hours of the night :wink: but chances are if you are up, he will invite you over to party with him
    Sounds like he might be some sort of legend in those parts.

Cole Trickle
    RB and RD are completely different people!!!
    RB has been known to offer taxi service to/from Riverland to his house almost directly across river.
    RD has been know to help me cosume 300 jello shots 50 beers and a couple jack/cokes in less than an hour!!! :hammer2: