Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Afternoon Funnies

TexasJet
    I had a unique experience Sunday afternoon. :squiggle: Over the years I have been towed in several times and have towed others in several times. However, I have never towed two boats in at once. Sunday I had to tow in two of our prominent central boating members at the same time. :jawdrop: :redface: To preserve this most unique event I have pics and a 15 sec vidio on my phone. I need to email these documents to someone who is familiar with posting pics and flix. Do I have any volunteers? Oh, by the way, this happened on Lake Somerville. That should narrow down the choices of who I towed. :devil:

Devilman
    Ah no. It wouldn't be someone you raced recently would it?

TexasJet
    Ah no. It wouldn't be someone you raced recently would it?
    Could be

YeLLowBoaT
    you can email them to me and I will post them for you.

Devilman
    Could be
    Hopefully nothing major....You can send them over here if you wanna: murphyscale@fordyceco.com
    That reminds me, I got a pic of someone being towed at Somerville from that Father's Day weekend when I met you.:devil: :idea:

sdba069
    Oops

Greaser
    I had a unique experience Sunday afternoon. :squiggle: Over the years I have been towed in several times and have towed others in several times. However, I have never towed two boats in at once. Sunday I had to tow in two of our prominent central boating members at the same time. :jawdrop: :redface: To preserve this most unique event I have pics and a 15 sec vidio on my phone. I need to email these documents to someone who is familiar with posting pics and flix. Do I have any volunteers? Oh, by the way, this happened on Lake Somerville. That should narrow down the choices of who I towed. :devil:

I wonder who it was........
    LOL Hey d-man, it wasnt anything serius. I just had a dead battery. After TJ got us back to shore, he gave me a jump, and the boat ran fine after that. I even tried it a couple more times, and it started like it was supposed to. I guess it happens to the best of us. By the way, Blacks is back and running also.

Devilman
    Who was the other? Glad it was nothing serious...

Greaser
    Who was the other? Glad it was nothing serious...
    Black, he was towing me in before TJ got there, and his coil went out.

Devilman
    Black, he was towing me in before TJ got there, and his coil went out.
    Gotcha! My alternator & my starter went bad. Got them rebuilt & every now & then, it still acts like it has a low battery every now & then. After running, shut it off, try & crank it back up, is when it does it.... Think my timing needs to be bumped down a little. Tried to do that at Plowmans, but somebody was hogging the ramp, running their boat on the trailer.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast