Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a boat.

SDLifesaver
    I am looking for a boat for a friend. He is looking for a 24' Hallett or a 25' Howard Bullet. He is located in Lake Havasu and can be contacted ASAP if somebody has what he's looking for. Any help or leads would be great. Thanks, Nick

SDLifesaver
    I just looked at trader online and there is nothing there. Thanks for looking and hopefully responding. NJ

BADAXE
    You should try a PM to Dr. Marg. I believe he was looking to sell his 25 Bullett and it's a nice one.

Phat Matt
    Are you sure he isn't looking for a 24' Commander?

SDLifesaver
    Matt, don't you think that if he was looking for a Commander I would be putting Lo Jack on your A#$. He has a price ceiling right now and I think Dr. Marg. is above that.

abraman1326
    I saw a nice Howard on E Bay the other day, chech there. I think it was in AZ as well...
    BRA

Flashover
    I know it is a little smaller but (UP 4 RIVER) has that 210 Hallet for sale and that boat is sweet. That thing looks to be a good deal. :crossx: :crossx:

I am looking for a boat for a friend. He is looking for a 24' Hallett or a 25' Howard Bullet. He is located in Lake Havasu and can be contacted ASAP if somebody has what he's looking for. Any help or leads would be great. Thanks, Nick
    Rumor has it that Gene has a 25 bullet he took in on a trade a few weeks ago....I dont know if he still has it, but it's supposed to be fully loaded and a sweet ride

SDLifesaver
    I talked to Mike today and a 25' is coming in next week that is LOADED minus the motor. I will pass this on. The owners are getting a new 28' Bullet.

Jordy
    Has he looked at Kachina????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast