Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Guy's...in Need Of Your Help.

n8dawg
    Does anyone know where I can buy an adapter that will allow me to use a berkley place diverter and/or possibly a droop and diverter?

RCB19
    Need some more info on your set up dude.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    nate, what are you bolting it on???? I can hook you up!

same situation as me...Miller hull with a jacuzzi wj...right...?

......a jacuzzi wj...right...?
    If that is the case Place sells a nozzle adapter. Go to Place Diverter (http://www.placediverter.com./) click "diverters" from the menu and scroll to the bottom of the page.

n8dawg
    oops sorry guys! Yep thats right, 455 Olds with a jacuzzi wj - stock.
    Would really like to get an adapter that will allow the use of a droop, but if not I'll take the berk. adapter.

n8dawg
    still looking for an adapter! And lets say that I had an adapter that allowed me to bolt a berkley diverter onto a jacuzzi wj. Could I also bolt on a droop? Doesn't a droop and diverter share the same bolt pattern?
    Any help would be great. My season is not over and would really like to see what a diverter does to help the performance of the boat.
    Thanks

.....And lets say that I had an adapter that allowed me to bolt a berkley diverter onto a jacuzzi wj. Could I also bolt on a droop? Doesn't a droop and diverter share the same bolt pattern?
    NO. The diverter does not "bolt on". It connects with the same type of pins that your existing steering nozzle does. The adapter sold by Place for the WJ (you have followed my link to their site to look at it, right? ) is designed to bolt up to the WJ bowl on one side and has the steering pivot pin bosses on the other. Kind of a combo of the WJ steering adapter(bolt side) and the Berkeley split bowl steering adapter(steering side).
    .....Any help would be great. My season is not over and would really like to see what a diverter does to help the performance of the boat.
    Thanks
    You might try contacting "wsuwrhr (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=124) " here on Hot Boat. I seem to recall he was working on something along the lines of what you would need to run a droop.
    OK, just so you can see what the place adapter looks like.....it's there on the left. Bolts to your WJ bowl and has the steering socket and pin bosses for a Berkeley.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...3WJhousing.jpg
    NOTE: I am "assuming" that this item allows the use of a "Berkeley-spec" diverter on the WJ. It is possible that their WJ diverter is different than the Berkeley. You need to call and ask. They are quite helpful.

wsuwrhr
    I make an adapter to mate Berk style diverters and add-ons(wedges, droops ect)to the WJ bowl.
    I'll see if the image center still has the picture of my bowl so you can see what I am talking about.
    Brian

Brooski
    still looking for an adapter! And lets say that I had an adapter that allowed me to bolt a berkley diverter onto a jacuzzi wj. Could I also bolt on a droop? Doesn't a droop and diverter share the same bolt pattern?
    Any help would be great. My season is not over and would really like to see what a diverter does to help the performance of the boat.
    Thanks
    455 with a JW? Come on Nate, performance???? :squiggle:
    Just kidding man! I hope you get what you need. Too bad you still wont catch up......When we gonna meet up at the lake again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast