Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Private messages

Tom Brown
    You need to jump to 6.2 which is the RD SUX version.
    Does RD suck because of the RRL ban on my buddy Kim?
    What ever happened there, anyway?
    Has Kim been let back on?

Jordy
    Does RD suck because of the RRL ban on my buddy Kim?
    What ever happened there, anyway?
    Has Kim been let back on?
    RD is a Canatard sympathiser and that's why he was "kicked off the board" according to some RD nutswingers who don't have all the facts.
    And no, Kim hasn't been let back in, and as recently as yesterday, he said if he was let back in he wouldn't go because it sucks. Maybe he and dennis can go start their own board that doesn't suck. :notam:

Tom Brown
    Maybe he and dennis can go start their own board that doesn't suck. :notam:
    Are parenthesis allowed in domain names? :idea:

h2oski2fast
    It's funny Dennis, for all the shit you talk about how bad RRL is, you still spend quite a bit of time there
    It's nice to know you're keeping track of me, wish I could say the same for you.
    Never said all of RRL is bad, but letting you have any sort of control was a HUGE mistake. Your the problem Jordy, and I'm not the only who feels that way. You and all your crap that "it's just the internet", well my friend eventually all your comments will come to bite you in the ass. Your right Jordy it is just the internet, to me, but it's a life to you. I feel sorry for you, you are such a bitter person that you have belittle people on these boards. Now that you are getting a taste of your own medicine, you can't take it.
    The reason I pulled the posts was that I felt is was inappropriate for everyone to see. You may not have direct access, but you know someone who does. I have had a long talk with someone about this situation (just a hint, his name is still on the front page of RRL), and have decided that you're are just like a school yard bully. You need this drama in your life to make it complete. I don't!
    Like I said before, I'm not gonna bring myself down to your level, I did once out of heated feelings, but wont let it happen again, you're not worth it. You go your way, I'll go mine.

OGShocker
    I thought they were suppose to be private. Must be my mistake because not 5 minutes after sending one, I get one from another memeber saying a moderator told them who I was sending one to. If ya ask me, thats bullshit. :devil:
    This was my point when HH and I had our run in a while back. I PM nothing of a personal nature but, I am sure some do.
    Y'all need to remember, THIS IS THE INTERNET!!! Nothing is "private"!!!

Jordy
    It's nice to know you're keeping track of me, wish I could say the same for you.
    Not hard to keep track of you when you post over on a board you hate on a regular basis, despite all the "trolls" that ran RD off the boards and banned him, according to your uneducated ass.
    Never said all of RRL is bad, but letting you have any sort of control was a HUGE mistake.
    I only have control in one spot, and it's a minor one, that you obviously don't hang out on.
    Your the problem Jordy, and I'm not the only who feels that way.
    Yeah, Kim Hanson feels wronged by RRL too. Congrats on that dynamic duo.
    You and all your crap that "it's just the internet", well my friend eventually all your comments will come to bite you in the ass. Your right Jordy it is just the internet, to me, but it's a life to you. I feel sorry for you, you are such a bitter person that you have belittle people on these boards. Now that you are getting a taste of your own medicine, you can't take it.
    How am I being belittled Dennis? I'm curious here? You jumped on the hairs of RD's nutsack, based upon something that you knew nothing about and ran your fuc king mouth to the point that you had to delete your posts because they made you look like an ass, much like what you're doing here?
    The reason I pulled the posts was that I felt is was inappropriate for everyone to see.
    See above comment. It's funny, you looked like such an ass that you did stay off the boards for a while until it blew over. Don't worry, we still remember the comment you made stupid.
    You may not have direct access, but you know someone who does. I have had a long talk with someone about this situation (just a hint, his name is still on the front page of RRL), and have decided that you're are just like a school yard bully. You need this drama in your life to make it complete. I don't!
    Whatever Dennis, more bullshit from you. It's funny, we never had a problem until you tried to hook up with my ex and she wanted nothing to do with you, probably because of me, and then there was friction after you kept sending text messages when she was at my house. Whatever. I thought everything was cool at the ski race, after 4th of July, then problems? Seemingly only after her. Hmm...
    Like I said before, I'm not gonna bring myself down to your level, I did once out of heated feelings, but wont let it happen again, you're not worth it. You go your way, I'll go mine.
    Cool. Ditto. RRL sucks so much, why not stay off of it. You've done nothing but bad mouth it on here, and there. Yet you still post there. Whatever Dennis. Have it how you want it. It is the internet and I'm done (with her too, text away). :notam:

yo ladies and gents. The mods cannot see your PM content. We can see where everyone is on the forum in real time and who you're PM'ing, what thread everyone's viewing, searchs being done, ect.
    No need to get panties all waded up pullin hairs n shit.

OGShocker
    Evening Mike!
    You gotta love that ***boat DRAMA!

Evening Mike!
    You gotta love that ***boat DRAMA!
    evening Mark, yeah the beat goes on I see

Tom Brown
    No need to get panties all waded up pullin hairs n shit.
    This is where we disagree, Mike.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast