Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Private messages

lucky
    I'm not saying that what was in my PM was disclosed, just who it was to which is so High school. As a matter of fact, it was done previously to someone else when she PM'ed the same person. This Mod felt the need to tell a certain person everyone who PM's him. After I got her message that I'm "talking" to him, I told her exactly what was written which was nothing that I wouldn't have posted publicly anyway but it was the fact that she knew within 5 minutes. :idea: She even called me so i asked her who told her, she said someone from the boards so I asked her if it was a moderator and she said yes. She also said thats how she knew he was talking to a certain someone else too........same moderator.
    c' on topless - h/b is family , you can disclose , or un clothes anything you want to us -- every one knows we're all a bunch of pricks looking for a good time so feel free to tell us your secret lesbian / threesum/animalizm/ jordyism/ traci'ism / brown'isms / modertoizmx - fantasy type reality crap ...
    ps - this thead just got rated

lucky
    I'll PM you as to the details.
    send him the dvd also

lucky
    I read in the Bench Racer's FAQ that you three like to take turns making each other airtight by plugging both holes.
    if we can only get him to plug his nose

topless
    c' on topless - h/b is family , you can disclose , or un clothes anything you want to us -- every one knows we're all a bunch of pricks looking for a good time so feel free to tell us your secret lesbian / threesum/animalizm/ jordyism/ traci'ism / brown'isms / modertoizmx - fantasy type reality crap ...
    ps - this thead just got rated The moderator knows who he is and should be banned.

I read in the Bench Racer's FAQ that you three like to take turns making each other airtight by plugging both holes.
    Tom that's disgusting. I'm going to puke my Arbys into a small unmarked box and send it to off you. :yuk:

lucky
    The moderator knows who he is and should be banned.
    or at least photochopped with a rotweiller

Her454
    or at least photochopped with a rotweiller
    ROTFLMAO.............lucky is on a roll today.

BajaMike
    Insinuating.......Is such a strong word.....Brown just had a ...hunch....
    Jbb...that Jessaca Alba clip is so hot!!!!

Ok, let's get back to the drama.....
    :lightsabe :lightsabe
    Jordy sucks......

topless
    or at least photochopped with a rotweillerA muzzeled one at that. :idea:

moneysucker
    Tom that's disgusting. I'm going to puke my Arbys into a small unmarked box and send it to off you. :yuk:
    You know he gets all excited when those discrete non distinguishable packages arrive. Most are illeagal in several states.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678