Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey Hootersled.........

bellababe
    Hell yah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think I fixed my puter prob!
    YAY! There you are!! :rollside: I missed you!! Who fixed your computer?

Phat Daddy
    How about my favorite restaurant in the whole wide world... Zubies in Huntington Beach. It is kid friendly with a couple of video games, big screens all around and even saw dust on the floor. The best seafood anywhere (they also have steak, chicken, etc.) whatcha think???

pixilatedpussy
    J said we can all go to Chuy's for tacos!!!!!!!!!!! If there is no sitters they have games for the kids too. Not like pizza night but a few video games Whatch you thank butt stank????? LMAO............don't know where that came from!!! LOL
    Where is this place? Are we shooting for sitters? Or shall I just bring the kids?

pixilatedpussy
    YAY! There you are!! :rollside: I missed you!! Who fixed your computer?
    Me & good ole Dell support! :frown: 2 hrs later!

pixilatedpussy
    How about my favorite restaurant in the whole wide world... Zubies in Huntington Beach. It is kid friendly with a couple of video games, big screens all around and even saw dust on the floor. The best seafood anywhere (they also have steak, chicken, etc.) whatcha think???
    I KNEW I LOVED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all just ate there 2 weeks ago ...huh Stacy & Kimi??? YUMYUM!

pixilatedpussy
    How about Irvine Spectrum?? We can take the kids to Dave & Busters???? Or we could just hang here in the Ranch & go to dinner & the movies with kids! :idea: Ideas???

Nice n' HOtt
    How about Irvine Spectrum?? We can take the kids to Dave & Busters???? Or we could just hang here in the Ranch & go to dinner & the movies with kids! :idea: Ideas???
    Sounds good! Come over the toll road to the Ranch! Bringing the kids sounds good to me since Mr. HOtt and me are going to the Foo Fighters concert Saturday night!! Can't do sitters two nights in a row!

HOOTER SLED-
    Where is this place? Are we shooting for sitters? Or shall I just bring the kids?
    CHuys is off the 15 at Magnolia. Actually, Grazianos is on Magnolia too. You just take that street North to the 15. About 2 miles.
    We actually won't be able to swing this. I forgot, the boy's school is having a Halloween Carnival Friday from 5 to 9. We really want to go to this. They never had this type of dealio at their old school. Sat. night we may be heading up to Victorville to a friends house to kick it. Maybe BBQ and play on the dirt bikes a lil'. You guys should come. I'm sure they won't mind. I want him to meet the clan anyways.

IN2-IN2MX
    Why the heck do you guys have to live so far? :cry:

pixilatedpussy
    CHuys is off the 15 at Magnolia. Actually, Grazianos is on Magnolia too. You just take that street North to the 15. About 2 miles.
    We actually won't be able to swing this. I forgot, the boy's school is having a Halloween Carnival Friday from 5 to 9. We really want to go to this. They never had this type of dealio at their old school. Sat. night we may be heading up to Victorville to a friends house to kick it. Maybe BBQ and play on the dirt bikes a lil'. You guys should come. I'm sure they won't mind. I want him to meet the clan anyways.
    We are headed back to the river house Sat morn after soccer!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast