Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Big Thanks to John West and Ultra

jbtrailerjim
    Dan, congrats and welcome to the family! Can't wait to see it. How long before the start of the build?

INSman
    thank you
    this boat should turn some heads with its elegant lines... John is drawing up a nice one (as always)
    What power are we going with if you don't mind me asking ??
    Gary Taylor 700EFI

ULTRA28
    Dan, thanks for coming down to SD yesterday. I'm glad we managed to get your deal put together (as well as getting you back on the road). The graphics are looking awesome. Have a good time this weekend, I'll talk to you Tuesday to get the final OK on the drawing. Thanks again for your business.
    John

DEMOMAN
    Congrats on the new ride. We've sure enjoyed ours.

Beer-30
    Gary Taylor 700EFI
    Absolute Marine gave him a KILLER deal on one out of a pair of twin purple motors he had sitting there. Said he would happily split the two up. 600 and change was the HP figure, I think. Pretty motor. Billet pulleys. Supposedly a one-off type of thing. Never before done and all. He said the previous builder skipped town and never picked up the engines. Go figure! :smile: :smile:

OutCole'd
    Dan, welcome to the family, you will love it here.. :rollside:

Beer-30
    Hey Dan. Are you going to leave the boat out in Havasu during the for-sale-a-thon? If you would like to have it somewhat local, you can put it in my back yard. I have a 1/4 acre rear drive-in area with a small shop. Beer-30 sleeps back there, it could have a snuggle partner. It wouldn't be inside, but I am sure you have a nice cover. You could just have people meet you at BV for test drives. Or I could run locals out with it, if there were any. Really, no kidding, I would be happy to offer the space if you need it.

INSman
    Absolute Marine gave him a KILLER deal on one out of a pair of twin purple motors he had sitting there. Said he would happily split the two up. 600 and change was the HP figure, I think. Pretty motor. Billet pulleys. Supposedly a one-off type of thing. Never before done and all. He said the previous builder skipped town and never picked up the engines. Go figure! :smile: :smile:
    Hate when that happens ... :220v: :crossx: :cry:

dicudmore
    Dan, congrats and welcome to the family! Can't wait to see it. How long before the start of the build?
    I think they will be starting it in a few weeks, but its no rush project. It'll be done for the "dam run" or maybe a touch sooner :wink:

dicudmore
    Gary Taylor 700EFI
    Its looking more and more like a 496MAG, or maybe a 6.2 unless somebody (read, my friendly insurance guy) can sponsor me with some motor upgrade $$$. When you call Gary, I'd really like the 800EFI but will take the 700 in a pinch.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast