Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: NW Boaters: What Lake for NewYears day??

Captain Assin' Off
    Transfering the image was cake, now I just have to come up with a program to edit sizes, we probably already have it but I just haven't found it. Onward, I'll pull the jet as soon as I have a day off again. I gotta get that motor 'dynoed too! :skull:

Looks good Matt.
    As far as Moses, "if" we can make it we'll probably do the motel routine also. Jan swore off tenting forever after Blue Lake which would mean us bringing two rigs so I could drag the trailer.

malcolm
    Alright! I made one where the boat was level, but then I couldn't re-crop it to make the outside square again. Oh well, it looks good. We had fun last night. The Kitchen is coming along nicely and that blower should really add to the cool factor as well as a few MPH.

1978 Rogers
    Looks good Matt.
    As far as Moses, "if" we can make it we'll probably do the motel routine also. Jan swore off tenting forever after Blue Lake which would mean us bringing two rigs so I could drag the trailer.
    You can cut the camping that quick and anyways i doesn't get windy in Moses Lake. :crossx:

I mentioned the tent thing to Jan and she swore to shove those tent poles somewhere up my....... Even worse, she threatened to unfold them first. I'm thinking our camping days are gonna be limited to the travel trailer.
    Besides, Malcolm snores too much.......

1978 Rogers
    We should plan some time in June for Moses Lake. Hopefully it will be nicer than last June. Rain every day. Emily wants to be a stay at home mom now with Claire instead of both of them going to daycare. :argue: This is going to be interesting. :argue: So we could pretty much go any time or not afford to leave the driveway at all. :cry: :cry: :cry:

malcolm
    Oh man! I knew that would come back to haunt me. :220v:

1978 Rogers
    Blower, I keep thinking of Mad Max in his black car with the blower as he'd flip the switch to engage it. Then take off after the bad guy. that was a pretty cool scoop he had too.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456