Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MODVP22 has been working late.

Arizona Hot Boater
    It seems our freind Tommy has been working late into the night at the family owned and operated funeral home. :eat: :eat:
    Tommy does not only have the fastest Mirage in the country he also has an excellent work ethic and this makes MODVP SR. (AKA...daddy) proud........ until late one night.
    Daddy stopped by to bring young Tommy, burger, fries and a coke.
    Well there was Tommy bent over a stiff, very close to the mid section, at first daddy thought Tommy had lost one of his contact lens however a closer look revealed the unthinkable. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :eat:
    That's right, Tommy had the stiffs shit lever in his mouth and by the look of things Tommy was in high gear with his right hand on his own shift lever.

interesting

You Te
    Why yes how unusual.

Arizona Hot Boater
    Tommy has gone to hang his head in shame.

Kim Hanson
    Tommy has gone to hang his head in shame.
    You should do the same :idea: or just stick it back to where it belongs( up the bung hole ).......( . )( . ).......What the hell does this have to do with bench racers AZH ?

Forkin' Crazy
    Hi AZH. Why do you have your personal messages turned off. I was going to send you a nice message...
    Like- "You're a pussy!!!"
    :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    Hi AZH. Why do you have your personal messages turned off. I was going to send you a nice message...
    Like- "You're a pussy!!!"
    :crossx:
    I thought he was a monkey, engine carrying ,monkey lover, that had one suck ass STV ......( . )( . )..........

Arizona Hot Boater
    Drunken Hanson and Forkin' Stupid, what a pair.

Kim Hanson
    Drunken Hanson and Forkin' Stupid, what a pair.
    Thats all you have to say! Shit son ,ya went and gone stale on us now.......( . )( . )......You always were like plain potato chips......... BORING!

MODVP SR
    AZH aka Marc Frederick,
    You have stepped way beyond the line of good reason. Tom has shared some information about you. I understand you are not very well liked, in fact, I understand you have been run off of many boards because NOBODY liked you. Prepare to be banned here as well.
    My family has been in the Funeral business for over 130 years. We take a great deal of concern and attention to detail to ensure the proper amount of respect is always paid. We have not nor ever will stand for such rude and ludicrous accusations about the way we do business.
    Maybe you are just too stupid to comprehend what you have stated and the negative effect it can have on our family. I want you to know I have contacted our family attorney.
    Remove your post at once. Replace it with a formal appology to my family, there are no other options!
    If you refuse, we will hunt you and the rest the people in charge of this website down like the dogs you are to allow this type of hurtful attack to be posted about our family.
    THIS IS YOUR LAST AND ONLY WARNING!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast