Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of my friends new 06' Stang GT.

dmontzsta
    http://werd.com/images/06GT/index.html
    This thing is pretty sweet. Very smooth and it pulls like a mother. The handling on them is also VERY good. I was shocked when we hugged the 91 W to 15 S bank turn at 95mph and it felt like 55mph (which was the speed limit for that turn). The body didnt even roll. Pretty nice.

cdog
    Nice car. Got to give it to ford for stayin in the muscle car game. I can't wait untill chevy come's out with the new /improved pony killer.

OnlyMoney
    I'm on the list for the new Shelby Cobra....Shelby has to have a Shelby Cobra, can't afford the real thing, so I'll settle.

dmontzsta
    I'm on the list for the new Shelby Cobra....Shelby has to have a Shelby Cobra, can't afford the real thing, so I'll settle.
    I am thinking of that one myself. But think I want to buy some land and build a castle first.

MagicMtnDan
    If it doesn't have independent rear suspension it won't cut it no matter how good the rest of the car is (unless you're only into straight line acceleration). :argue:

dmontzsta
    If it doesn't have independent rear suspension it won't cut it no matter how good the rest of the car is (unless you're only into straight line acceleration). :argue:
    Something suprising is it out-handled the GTO hands down. GTO has IRS.

OnlyMoney
    THAT'S why he bought the DCB and house in Havasu....now he'll tell me I can't have the car. :hammer2:

Not So Fast
    I guess that would be one humungus TICKET, not that here is anything wrong with that though! NSF "GO BOLTZ"

MagicMtnDan
    Something suprising is it out-handled the GTO hands down. GTO has IRS.
    "Out-handled" needs to be defined. Car & Driver said, "The Mustang's skidpad grip and lane-change speed just barely topped the GTO's."
    You can read it all here (http://www.caranddriver.com/article....rticle_id=8908)

Big Kahunaa
    I told my chick i would pay half of her car payment if she bought a gt five speed but she still bought a suv
    P.S. the Gto sucks a$$

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast