Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: parts

jets4me
    for a BBC i have tunnel ram complete with carbs gm performance close chamber heads rect port, crane stud girdles with the rocker arm bolts.small block push rods comp magnum pushrods 5/16 stock length part #7372-16 And i think dreamsicle may have some 1.8 harland sharp roller rockers have to check with him first but if anyone at jame is interrested i will bring them with me just let me know

ShutYaPieHole
    Can i get a picture of that tunnel ram..

jets4me
    i will try to get it on there tonight and i will way it to see how much it is going to cost to get it to you

sunkisst
    Mike thats not the one thats on your boat now is it? You know what I think of it...Let me know...I want first dibbs. May be too late.

jets4me
    no jack it is the one that come on my boat sorry it is and offenhauser chrome tunnel ram with to six hundreds on it i put the 468 back in my boat again hey jack get rich and fred lets go to lake james there is a lot of jets going come on

sunkisst
    Mike ,I will not be there.,Vacation calls fo a bunch of dineros.I wish...Oh Iwish...Call me candy ass,if you wish.
    try
    rich @Seibert
    towing.com

fakethis
    Did Rich get his boat fixed ?

sunkisst
    I know he sold engine parts and got the money.I dont know if its fixed though.

rich seibert
    i am reconditioning the trailer right now,,,,,,,, new fenders, new coupler, new paint, it only took 4 people to lift the hull (completely bare )off the boat trailer, and set it on bunks i fabed on my open drag car trailer,,,,,,,,,,,, the
    checkerboard floor is getting a new face lift...........when the carpet was removed found a bunch work needed to done.........floor and stringers are to be redone, then maybe a new exterior paint job.......will be ready for next spring, for sure, i want to run against fakethis, i owe his one,from a couple of years ago,
    fred is looking at a big inch pumpgas shafforoff engine, if gets it i will never ride with him a again, he is place-diverter happy ........and outa control
    he has no respect for what he is doing-or i am just a pussy, i have seen alot of boats crashes in my short life........ he is already overdrawn at the luck bank........we will see

fakethis
    Which boat would you like to run against ?
    Sunkisst
    Picklefork
    or Paddle Boat
    Just kidding Rich, glad to hear you are getting the boat back together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast