Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bgman?

cyclone
    Brian was tearing it up in RR this weekend at ming. anyone know what he ran?

bgmansgrl
    His last run of the day today was his fastest. ET 10.1 @ 103 MPH.
    -Shawna

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    His last run of the day today was his fastest. ET 10.1 @ 103 MPH.
    -Shawna
    BGMAN's girl??? which one? ???? Hey Brian, consider yourself "T' ed up"

Good job BGman, you looked good out there, how did you like it? Are you planning on coming back?

Sangerboy
    We pitted next to Brian on Sunday, each run he kept improving. Seems the motor just wanted a little more fuel

BGMAN203
    BGMAN's girl??? which one? ???? Hey Brian, consider yourself "T' ed up"
    Yeah I know, she has been trying to "T" me up for a long time!!!

BGMAN203
    Good job BGman, you looked good out there, how did you like it? Are you planning on coming back?
    Thanks Chris. You looked real good too. I saw you make some good runs and make your way to a final.
    I will be back for sure. I have been kicking around Firebird in the back of my mind.....?? My goal was to run a legit 100+, and to run somewhere in the 9's. I almost made the ladder of the two. If I wouldn't of kept going the wrong way with the tune up I think 9.90 would of been in the cards. But 10.13 @ 103 will have to do for now. Not bad for first time. There is always next time.
    Brian

???

Sanger D
    hey Brian ? what the fok!!! you never said you were going to ming!!,I would have came up to see ya. Was your ole man with you? I talked to him on the phone a week er so ago and he ALSO did,nt say anything about going!!I,m feeling sad here dude!! :jawdrop: glad to hear you did good,sounds like you had a blast,I,m almost done with my cav. plates,it looks really sweet!.big time improvement.Again bro,my deepest condolences,NICOLE and I love you guys,and will talk to ya soon.

Brian ... it was good meeting you ... and you looked good all weekend. We hope to have you out next year!
    Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast