Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Focking FLAKES!

OGShocker
    That's all I have to say on that! :crossx:
    Hey Rednecks, you think they know who I am talking about? :wink:
    We had a great time with y'll this weekend. Thanks again for taking such good care of me and my family.
    Have a great day!
    Mark

HOOTER SLED-
    Dizammmmm. Call 'em out would ya!!! I know MY ass was not one of these peeps. No commitments were made on my part.

riverroyal
    i need more coffee

OGShocker
    Dizammmmm. Call 'em out would ya!!! I know MY ass was not one of these peeps. No commitments were made on my part.
    Here is # 1.

HOOTER SLED-
    Here is # 1.
    Wait, wait, wait. Now Kenny must be telling stories boy. I told him we would be in Victorville at a friends house visiting. And that I would see if they would want to venture up. But that it was unlikely since they had other guests as well. So there buddy!!! I thought the Bday boy was gonna break in his new quad before Glamis???? And someone else was supposed to be breakin' in their new toy hauler. And someone else was supposed to stop by for some nighttime campfire activities. Uh huh, yea, how you like them apples??? :yuk:

OGShocker
    Wait, wait, wait. Now Kenny must be telling stories boy. I told him we would be in Victorville at a friends house visiting. And that I would see if they would want to venture up. But that it was unlikely since they had other guests as well. So there buddy!!! I thought the Bday boy was gonna break in his new quad before Glamis???? And someone else was supposed to be breakin' in their new toy hauler. And someone else was supposed to stop by for some nighttime campfire activities. Uh huh, yea, how you like them apples??? :yuk:
    Dear #1,
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
    It always the other guy, hey buddy?

PlyaPlya22
    Uh, I think he prefers pairs

HOOTER SLED-
    Dear #1,
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
    It always the other guy, hey buddy?
    Me no makey commitment. Me no breaky promise.

HOOTER SLED-
    Uh, I think he prefers pairs
    Pairs? You mean like 2 nuts??? :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
    Pairs? You mean like 2 nuts??? :crossx:
    :rollside:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast