Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: arizona info,who lives there?

riverroyal
    and where?We are considering moving this next summer,so about 8 months.So my search will begin soon to find out where i want to have a home for the family.My question to anyone living there is where should I look?We need to be within 45 minutes or so from phoenix area for my wifes work.We also would like somthing around 3000sq feet with some room for a motorhome or large garage etc.I also would like to be in some sort of place where my kids will have friends,so neighbors would be good.Ive started looking on the internet but its a pain,so a trip is in the planning stages to just drive out and look around.Any help would be great,thanks.RR

Outnumbered
    How much do you want to pay? What you want can be found in several places around the valley. But, it will range in price from the $500s to well beyond a mil or two $$$.

Squirtin Thunder
    I live here in Bullshit City !!!!

91nordic29
    How much do you want to pay? What you want can be found in several places around the valley. But, it will range in price from the $500s to well beyond a mil or two $$$.
    you tryin to scare 'em off? :rollside:

riverroyal
    600k to 800k would be my guess to find what I want,but Id like to be closer to 6,im leaving socal,one of the reasons is what it would cost to get the kinda home we want.

Outnumbered
    you tryin to scare 'em off? :rollside:
    Have you checked prices lately? :jawdrop:

riverroyal
    doing real well for house prices,those that have lived there awhile are happy

JB in so cal
    RR's a baller. Price is not so much an issue as where the local swinger's clubs are. :supp:

riverroyal
    i knew youd be saying something,after the ticket from the sheriff for the toy hauler parked out front last week I cant take it anymore,wife has giving the word at work she would like a tranfer if its possible,so if we are gonna do it,I need about 6 months to look and see if it can happen.Dont worry,we will get a granny flat for you guys

JB in so cal
    Rebels!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast