Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser

Newcastle
    I don't know how legit this is or to exactly which group the proceeds to, but you can click the link if interested.
    > Hello Family and Friends,
    >
    > Please mark your calendars for this terrific fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis.
    > What a great way to donate to finding a cure for CF!
    >
    > On Thursday, October 27th (all day), Pick Up Stix will be donating 20% of
    > food sales to the CF Foundation. There are about 110 locations throughout
    > California.
    >
    > > http://pickupstix.com/locations.html

Totally IncapASSitated
    Shiiiiiiiit....I just ate there a little while ago!!!!
    Definitely a great cause, so everybody go get some Orange Chicken on Thursday!!
    http://www.pickupstix.com/CFF-STIX05.pdf

Newcastle
    I thought so too...definitely worthy enough to post.

rvrtoy
    I will be treating everyone at Ultra to lunch at pick up stix on thursday. CFF is a great cause and of course a charity that is close to my heart.
    Anything to help find a cure!!

topless
    I will be treating everyone at Ultra to lunch at pick up stix on thursday. CFF is a great cause and of course a charity that is close to my heart.
    Anything to help find a cure!!Not to jack this thread but how is Faith doing? She is always in my heart and prayers.

rvrtoy
    Her last day of IV meds was yesterday. The home nurse is removing her pic line this evening. and she is done with her Tobi breathing treatments for the next 30 days. Now she only has 3 vest treatments a day and 3 breathing treatments a day. So to answere your question...she is doing much better.
    The Mrs. sends out weekly updates on Faiths website, www.fightingcfwithfaith.com , in her journal.
    Any time you want an updtae, just send me a pm or you can see how she is doing via her journal. thank you so much for you prayers. They do work.

essexjet
    I will have some on Thursday on the way out to Glamis. Thanks for the head up newcastle

Newcastle
    I will have some on Thursday on the way out to Glamis. Thanks for the head up newcastle
    My pleasure. As rvrtoy, TotallyincapASSitated, Ivandan, and I have a close friend of ours battling CF. So long as this is on the up-n-up with Pick up stix, I'd say it's worthy for a lunch date. Come on, everybody take your girlfriends out for a lunch date. I promise I won't tell your wives...

25Elmn8r
    I will be treating all of my employees to some Stix Thursday while wearing my Breathe Arm band.
    Thanks for the heads up.

rvrtoy
    Bump to the front page where this belongs!!
    What are the chances that ***boat will make this thread a sticky for everyone to see??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast