Thread: Petty Theives

CMZRACING
    WELL I JUST BOUGHT MY SECOND TRAILER LIGHT HARNESS ADAPTER. THE ONE THAT GOES FROM ROUND 7 TO FLAT 4. CAME BACK FROM BOATING AND MINE WAS GONE AGAIN. GUESS I HAVE TO START PUTTING IT IN THE DOOR POCKET OF THE TRUCK EVERY TIME NOW. LITTLE BAST*RDS.....

Old Texan
    Door pockets don't work with wives and grandkids. Lost 2 that way.
    Got some rubber electrical shrink wrap and secured the 2 plugs together so they appear factory attached. So far so good.

nextel4u
    Just happened to me a few weeks ago at Lake Mead Marina, could not believe it.......stole a $7.00 part of my trailer. Kinda screwed me, i have the surge brake lockout wired into the adapter, luckily I had a spare adapter in my toolbox!

BiggusJimbus
    Door pockets don't work with wives and grandkids. Lost 2 that way.
    Got some rubber electrical shrink wrap and secured the 2 plugs together so they appear factory attached. So far so good.
    You put your wives and grandkids in your door pockets? They let you do that?
    I'm tryin' it.

MagicMtnDan
    The thieves are probably taking your shit because they're upset with you for typing in all caps

jbtrailerjim
    Yep, I had someone steal mine from my trailer while it was parked at Havasu Marina. I cut the flat plug off of the trailer harness and wired in a permanent round 7-way. Problem solved. I was amazed that someone actually stole it. Fuggin idiot's!

Chase
    You put your wives and grandkids in your door pockets? They let you do that?
    I'm tryin' it.
    And to think he lost them too...

Kachina26
    Wire the trailer for a 7 pin, problem solved

nextel4u
    Ended up doing the same thing, just hardwired the 7 pin adapter.
    A few years ago I came down to Hemingway Marina here at Lake Mead early on a Saturday morning, 4 really nice big boat trailers had all the rims and tires snagged by some thieves. The thieves were nice enough to leave cinderblocks underneath all the trailers! Frickin sucks