Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, What Kind Of House Spider Can

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    bite you and be venomous or some thing????
    Here's the deal...... I woke up yesterday with a big circle welt on my spine that itched....and two others thatweren't as big.....my stomach didn't feel good by mid afternoon and my back felt tight............last night in the middle of the night I got up with a few bites of some sort on my temple,by my eye, side of my thigh and on my bottom........took a shower and took some benadryl.......woke up this morning and they were ok.....i layed down after the long night of bug bites, sons night mares etc......(a very long night) I got up a while ago and looked in the mirror to see my eye thathad the bite is now swollenlike i got sucker punched by the bug......in my tear duct.....
    WHAT THE FAWK IS BITING ME???!!!!!! :cry:

riverroyal
    wash the bedding,vacuum,run like hell

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    wash the bedding,vacuum,run like hell
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Don't say that!!!!!! The bedding is being washed.............why run like hell??!!!!! OMG??? Am I dying??? LOL

OGShocker
    Does your back look like any of these?
    Spider bites....Gross for lunch***** (http://images.google.com/images?sour...q=Spider+bites)

riverroyal
    youd be daed by now,i watch venom ER,or what ever that show is called

76ANTHONY
    Its A Mr Hoots Spider, The Most Venomous Spider In The World :d

76ANTHONY
    Its A Mr Hoots Spider, The Most Venomous Spider In The World :d
    also known as the pimpious lumpious... deadly, they can suck the life out of ya with one bite

IMPATIENT 1
    Fiddle Backs(brown Recluse) Are The Ones To Be Wary Of. One Bit Me On The Neck And It Rotted!!almost Into My Jugglar Vien.doc Said It Was 2millimeters From It,said If It Started Bleeding To Stick My Finger Into It Or I Would Bleed Out And Die.
    Be Careful Mrs.hs. Spider Bites Are Bad News. They Destroy Flesh Like Snake Bites.use Some Bombs On The House.

HOOTER SLED-
    She WAS gonna be Lil' Miss Muffet for Halloween. The spider got too friendly. Hey babe. Maybe the spider can bite your boobs and make 'em even bigger.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Does your back look like any of these?
    Spider bites....Gross for lunch***** (http://images.google.com/images?sour...q=Spider+bites)
    You just had to go and scare me huh!!!!!!
    No, not really. If you look at it you can see a lil something but if you run your finger over it you can feel like a welt or bump under the skin...............

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast