Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JBB...Commercial links?

Wet Dream
    JBB, do you or anyone else know where to find the links to the commercials that were usually done in Germany that had the cats head cut off in the sunroof, or the bird that got smacked by the hood? Wasn't there another one too?

topless
    JBB, do you or anyone else know where to find the links to the commercials that were usually done in Germany that had the cats head cut off in the sunroof, or the bird that got smacked by the hood? Wasn't there another one too?You're sick!

Wet Dream
    You're sick!
    I didn't make the damn things. I just like watching them. So yeah, you're right, I am. But damn they make me laugh. There was a thread about a year ago in here, and if I remember correctly, they were funny to quite a few people in here. I don't think they were real "aired" commercials. I think they were designed by marketing/ internet/ design students and put on the internet.

topless
    I remeber the cat one. There was also one where a cat was caught in a ceiling fan.

Jbb
    thats gonna take some digging...try www.stupidvideos.com

Sleek-Jet

Wet Dream
    The alternate cat link works, but neither pigeon does. Topless, I laughed my ass off watching that cat one. How sick am I?

OGShocker
    I remeber the cat one. There was also one where a cat was caught in a ceiling fan.
    That was just plain funny meow MEOW meow MEOW!....LMAO remembering that one....

Sleek-Jet
    The alternate cat link works, but neither pigeon does. Topless, I laughed my ass off watching that cat one. How sick am I?
    You're a sick fock... I chuckle everytime I watch it too...
    I can't find the pigeon one anywhere... it must have gotten lost in the internet ether... :chi:

Sleek-Jet
    The pidgeon spot... (no pun intended)
    http://www.jugglingcats.com/video/pigeon_ad.wmv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast