Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lexus 350 is

Music to my Ears
    Anybody have any input on the new 350is? I need a new car and the new "is" looks interesting. 306 HP ought to make it move.

phebus
    Is the Beemer going away?

Music to my Ears
    Is the Beemer going away?
    Maybe. Getting up there on mileage. Driving a little too much. :hammerhea

Cole Trickle
    Anybody have any input on the new 350is? I need a new car and the new "is" looks interesting. 306 HP ought to make it move.
    I have wondered the same thing?
    I have seen the new commercials and past one on the toll road last week and though it looked good.
    I hope it feels better than the old car because the previous generation was a dog.(I liked the car and RWD but always wished it had 300-350hp to fight the BMW M3)
    Brandin

Jyruiz
    I wish they had the turbo diesel version here like in Europe.

Music to my Ears
    I looked at one today. Definetly seems like a better car than the last model. It's been getting good reviews but so has the new 3 series BMW.

2Driver
    Wasn't the old IS 300 just a Corolla dress up for $12K more? Wonder if the new one is too.

1stepcloser
    Wasn't the old IS 300 just a Corolla dress up for $12K more? Wonder if the new one is too.
    No. not even close. The IS was based off of the Altezza chassis, available previously only in Asia.
    The new IS is again not based off of a toyota line product. Very cool new car.
    306 HP 3.5 liter, direct fire sequential injection paddle shifted 6 speed auto trans, available all wheel drive.....
    Going after the 3 series with a vengeance...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ive owned a lexus for 6 years and will never sell it! It has no major problems and runs like a champ. Not to mention that I drive the snot out of it My new car will be another lexus I cant do anymore gm vehicles...... :2purples:

RiverOtter
    I blew one away through a set of "S" turns with my Gcoupe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast