Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone really win......

MsDrmr
    those stupid soda contests. I frequently purchase Diet Dr.Pepper from work and everytime they have the game where you go in and enter the code, I never win, nor does anyone I know.....does anyone win these things? :220v:

Caribbean Jet
    I won another Soda but threw the cap away, damn....

Red Eye
    We were talking about that same thing the other day, but it was dealing w/ the McDonalds Monopoly game. All I know is I've never won or know of anyone else that's one. It's a conspiracy I'm telling ya.

*!Ken's Wife!*
    We were talking about that same thing the other day, but it was dealing w/ the McDonalds Monopoly game. All I know is I've never won or know of anyone else that's one. It's a conspiracy I'm telling ya.
    HEY! You beat me to it!!!

Red Eye
    I must be on my A game today then.

76ANTHONY
    you said BEAT :crossx: :crossx:

mike37
    we win a least free fries at McDonald's but no more than a free burger

MsDrmr
    we win a least free fries at McDonald's but no more than a free burger
    don't win much more than that ither. Just curious as how the company can advertise all these prizes, but we never hear of any winners

JustMVG
    On every game coupon or ticket it says you can write to them for the list of winners. Thats why you won't see the winners on tv but maybe the name in an ad or banner at a restaurant.

Ziggy
    There has to be a winner legally.....and the odds are usually somewhere on the gamepiece or website.....
    I've had little luck on various promotional games....its mostly so you keep spending dough on their product, whatever it might be.
    But I must say I do have a smile when I redeem a free soda coupon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast