Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Mainevent!

pixilatedpussy
    Alex...I got you text mess....No prob, you are the first the reserve a bed in Casa Simon....so you & those lil darlings are in for the Thansgiving trip! Now buy a rail or a Rhino dam it!
    And lets get Phat Dady & Hoots this time too! We will deep fry the yummiest Turket Din din!

MAINEVENT
    Alex...I got you text mess....No prob, you are the first the reserve a bed in Casa Simon....so you & those lil darlings are in for the Thansgiving trip! Now buy a rail or a Rhino dam it!
    And lets get Phat Dady & Hoots this time too! We will deep fry the yummiest Turket Din din!
    Sweet when it gets closer let me know what to bring i am looking for a bike if not i might do a rhino i have to see where im at though first got a few things cooking right now

76ANTHONY
    text messeging, is that like cb's, 10-4 roger that, over and out

HOOTER SLED-
    Sweet when it gets closer let me know what to bring i am looking for a bike if not i might do a rhino i have to see where im at though first got a few things cooking right now
    Hook up the Rhino beeyotch so I can run it. :devil: Wassup with your quad? Post a pic.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I got your message too............ just wasn't feeling good to anwser!!!! but thanx for calling me baby to see if I was good!!!!! Next time just come over.....you know the Mr's not home!!!LOL....I forgot, that belongs in the who's doin who thread!!!!

MAINEVENT
    Hook up the Rhino beeyotch so I can run it. :devil: Wassup with your quad? Post a pic.
    If i know im moving for sho i will try to pull it if not i wont be able too :cry: my little 80 call me later on that....

MAINEVENT
    I got your message too............ just wasn't feeling good to anwser!!!! but thanx for calling me baby to see if I was good!!!!! Next time just come over.....you know the Mr's not home!!!LOL....I forgot, that belongs in the who's doin who thread!!!!
    LMAO you too cute No prob just thought i would call and as far as the drive over their by the time i would show up j would probably be their LOL :hammer2: i wonder if i walk by would he notice??? we can hang out by the pool table :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    we can hang out by the pool table :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    8 BALL in my corner pocket!!!! LOL
    OK............then can we KICK IT in my garage????

MAINEVENT
    8 BALL in my corner pocket!!!! LOL
    OK............then can we KICK IT in my garage????

LMAO thats funny just close the garage door so no one can hear LMAO :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    LMAO thats funny just close the garage door so no one can hear LMAO :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast