Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Jeep Wrangler Or Cj-spam

BADASS38CHEVY
    Im looking for a Jeep Wrangler or CJ any year that has a v8 motor in it.Running or not.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    My husband has 3 or 4 without motors in various stages of disrepair. You can HAVE.

boxscore
    How about an 82 CJ-8 Scrambler?.... Detroits, 7R4 tranny, wagoneer axles, spring over, onboard air, 35 MTR's, etc, etc, etc

BADASS38CHEVY
    My husband has 3 or 4 without motors in various stages of disrepair. You can HAVE.
    Im looking for something that has a v8 in it already but might consider yours if i cant find anything out there ,thanks.

BADASS38CHEVY
    How about an 82 CJ-8 Scrambler?.... Detroits, 7R4 tranny, wagoneer axles, spring over, onboard air, 35 MTR's, etc, etc, etc
    Sound sweet,but alittle more trick stuff than i need.Im looking for a small project one that doesnt need to much work.Im a mechanic by trade and i hate working on my own stuff.

Outnumbered
    Hmmmm :idea: How much and do you have any pics?

H20 Toie
    Sound sweet,but alittle more trick stuff than i need.Im looking for a small project one that doesnt need to much work.Im a mechanic by trade and i hate working on my own stuff.
    you want a jeep that doesnt need work wtf are you thinki9ng of couerdse the y need work :boxed:

DeltaSigBoater
    I used to have a '77 CJ-7 w/ V8, automatic trans, and hard top... my grandparents gave it away for some reason?
    I know this doesnt help you out but hey I'm Venting

Sleek-Jet
    AMC or Chevy??? I might no where one is at, but it's got an AMC. :idea:

Flashover
    My dad has a 78 CJ-7 that he never drives. it is an automatic full time four wheel drive, Low range V8 bored out and rebuilt there is also a dial in the glovebox that you turn when you get realy stuck. i don't know if it for a locker or what. My dad was the factory rep for Jeep or (AMC) back in those days and he special orderd it himself picked it up right off the train. It just sits now. No rust good paint seats and all are good dash and carpet are also good. we try to tell him to sell it but it is his baby and he won't do it even though he never drives it.. :crossx: :crossx:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast