Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Divers....Fin Questions??

cdog
    I'm leaving for Belize on Saturday. What do you think about the Scuba Pro split fins? Good or Bad? The local shop in Orange sells them for $135.00.

Magic34
    Look out for sharks.
    Sorry, I added nothing useful to your thread. I have not and will not ever dive because of.... dada dada daaada.... F'N SHARKS!!!!
    Hell, that keeps me out of the ocean all together.

cdog
    Look out for sharks.
    Sorry, I added nothing useful to your thread. I have not and will not ever dive because of.... dada dada daaada.... F'N SHARKS!!!!
    Hell, that keeps me out of the ocean all together.
    Their not that bad. I've been in the water around 5 or 6 Six foot black tip reef sharks and a big nurse shark. It's a rush.

DCB
    Any split fin will be more efficient than a standard blade fin. If money allows, purchase the split fins with the heel strap, and get a pair of neoprene booties. This will prevent your feet from getting blisters if you spend a lot of time in the water.

scarabrick2
    once you get use to them it will be OK . they however SUCK when your swimming on the surface. Just remember to keep a straight leg. Sharks NAAAA they usually just swim away from divers unless they are really curious.
    Rick
    x-Navy diver

Sane Asylum
    I'm leaving for Belize on Saturday. What do you think about the Scuba Pro split fins? Good or Bad? The local shop in Orange sells them for $135.00.
    GOOD CHOICE!!........I made the swap last year and it makes a lot of difference......Doesn't seem like my ankles get as tired after a couple of tanks IMHO.......

cdog
    Thanks guy's for the info. I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. Is there anything I should make sure to see when diving in Belize? We're stayin at the Jaguar Paw in the jungle for 3 days then stayin at Ramones Villiage for 5 days.

Sane Asylum
    Thanks guy's for the info. I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. Is there anything I should make sure to see when diving in Belize? We're stayin at the Jaguar Paw in the jungle for 3 days then stayin at Ramones Villiage for 5 days.
    Take Magic34 with you for shark bait........Wear a wetsuit whether you need to or not.....(I can share a lesson that has something to do with a certain coral..... :cry: ....I believe it was called Fire coral or something like that)
    Have fun.....

cdog
    Take Magic34 with you for shark bait........Wear a wetsuit whether you need to or not.....(I can share a lesson that has something to do with a certain coral..... :cry: ....I believe it was called Fire coral or something like that)
    Have fun.....
    Ouch! I've heard about that stuff. Wet suit is a definate. Nice Boat!

CMZRACING
    Ive Been Diving For About 4 Years Now, Have Had Quite A Few Pairs Of Fins. The Best I Found For Control And Mobility Are The Scuba Pro Jet Fins. They Are The Best Ive Used, And Felt The Most Comfortable Diving With. Just My .02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast