Thread: Rock the Boat

Blacksheep
    Just received the new issue of ***boat. Nice article on page 74 about John West and Rock the Boat. John gave a great interview. My vote is for Ultra to do more episodes of Rock the Boat!!

Kilrtoy
    I agree, what else is in it

Blacksheep
    Good size article on new Mercury products, Miami Boat Show tests, article on the "new" american owned Cougar Custom Boats, and several pages on gear head information. That is about the jist of it.

sigepmock
    Just received the new issue of ***boat. Nice article on page 74 about John West and Rock the Boat. John gave a great interview. My vote is for Ultra to do more episodes of Rock the Boat!!
    I agree but I don't think that's going to happen unless John gets a lot more control over it this time.....and even then I don't know if he'd do it. It was great exposure for them but a big pain in their a$$.
    Chris

Chubby4Life
    I agree but I don't think that's going to happen unless John gets a lot more control over it this time.....and even then I don't know if he'd do it. It was great exposure for them but a big pain in their a$$.
    Chris
    That's how I read it also. Let Mr. West build his boats and stop manufacturing drama! If the producers want more drama, then why not have "Rock The ***boat.com." :argue:

MRSDRMCAT
    My husband and I enjoyed watching "rock the boat" we tivo'ed all episodes. John West is a cool guy!! He is so nice in person.

grads2112
    My vote is for more episodes.