I have a '96 Cougar 21MTR, black with 4 shades of purple,matching interior on a Cougar tandem axle trailer with chrome wheels and a removable tongue. The boat has all the go-fast goodies, factory set-back,Bob's jackplate, SeaStar Pro steering with the turnsignal controls for the trim and jack, Gaffrig gauges for tach,fuel,temp,pressure and volts. Nordskog GPS speedo and Smartcraft monitor also Stainless Marine trim and jack indicators monitor all the functions. Land & Sea dual action foot throttle allows you the choice between your hand or foot to control your throttle. The boat is equipped with a factory billet ski-pole for any tow duties you may want to do. The slalom wake is better than any tournament boat that I have skied behind. The boat has about 192 hours on it. Power is supplied by an '02 300X with a 1.62:1 sportmaster gearcase. The last compression test showed 135+/- in all cylinders and it has about 121 hours on it. The whole package is in excellent condition and with a 29" ET it will run 100+mph. I love the boat but I am looking to buy a 22MTR which has more interior space and a ski-locker. I am asking $24,500. US turn-key but I will separate the package. I can be reached by phone at (902)678-7188 after 7pm Atl. time or by e-mail at nancy.hindle@sympatico.ca I have a digital camera, so I can take any photos you want to see. Thanks Gary
PS: I may be able to help with transportation depending on where you live.