Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saguaro lake 10/29 or 10/30

jamessampica
    Anyone going out this weekend?If so when and what time?Later!!!!
    Squirtcha what's wrong with your boat?I read that it's coming apart on ya.To much power for the boat!!!!Just dogging ya Dan.
    Jim S

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Squirtcha what's wrong with your boat?I read that it's coming apart on ya.To much power for the boat!!!!Just dogging ya Dan.
    Jim S
    Jim, I will be there around 11am on sunday I am still lookin for ya' Is this for sure?
    Michael(396)

taxman
    hey 396 my buddy Tim talks to ya at work. I just got my new boat check it out its under my new ride in just jets. Took it over to doc at dry doc marine to have him give the motor the once over and hopefully we will be at the lake this weekend.

jamessampica
    Michael it's really hard for me to go on Sunday's.And it's been really hecktic at work so i'm hoping!!!!!!Don't worry we will hook up at the lake.LATER!!!!!
    JIM S

Jim S
    Hey Jim,
    It looks as though my season is done. Damage is pretty extensive, and will definitely have to be repaired before putting it back on the water.
    I'll put up some pictures when I get everything out of it, and flip it over again.
    Funny about the too much horsepower thing...............I'm pretty sure that's NOT what caused it.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    hey 396 my buddy Tim talks to ya at work. I just got my new boat check it out its under my new ride in just jets. Took it over to doc at dry doc marine to have him give the motor the once over and hopefully we will be at the lake this weekend.
    taxman, I know your friend He is one of my regular customers i told him to tell you to get your a$$ out there this weekend We will be there tomorrow for sure. Let me know if your going to make it
    396(michael)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey Jim,
    It looks as though my season is done. Damage is pretty extensive, and will definitely have to be repaired before putting it back on the water.
    I'll put up some pictures when I get everything out of it, and flip it over again.
    Funny about the too much horsepower thing...............I'm pretty sure that's NOT what caused it.
    Dan, when are you going to start the new project???? That wasnt lookin' to pretty I wonder what and the hell caused that????

Dan, when are you going to start the new project???? That wasnt lookin' to pretty I wonder what and the hell caused that????
    Probably weekend after next.
    Might be forever a mystery.

jamessampica
    Probably weekend after next.
    Might be forever a mystery.
    I'm thinking you have way to much HP!!!!Just Zinging you Dan!!!!!
    Can't wait to see the pic's.Oh yes are you going down to the final's at firebird?It's Oct.18-20th.If so maybe we can meet up one of those day's.That goes for all of the east valley crew too.
    Dan i hope it's not to serious of a fix.
    JIM S

454-ways-to-go
    Hey Jim,
    was the damage cause by the boats touching each other? :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast