Hello,
Thank you for your interest in purchasing my golf cart. I know that are numerous offers on eBay and I'm glad that you choose to contact me regarding your willingness to purchase.
First of all I must inform you that I'm in Italy and I have to let you know that the golf cart is here with me.I am the first owner of the golf cart. You will receive your golf cart by FedEx Freight International at your home address. It is insured in case of damage and it takes 5 days to be delivered at your door. No damages, no scratches or dents, never touched the ground, no hidden defects.
I didn't paid for Italy import taxes and if I'll keep the golf cart like that I'm going to lose it. Time is really an issue and we have to move fast.
The price I hope to obtain is $1500 US (this price includes the shipping and insurance) and if you agree with this price we can start to complete the transaction.
Price is good cause if I pay taxes here and sell it here would get the same price if I sell it in US from here.
Also you have nothing to worry about, because this deal will be done in a secure way. The most important thing in all my activity here is that I am affiliated at eBay Square Trade. I have a purchase protection account for $10,000 and I assume you know what this mean. In case we will close this deal, you are protected by Square Trade. How you are protected by Square Trade, well, in case you will not receive the golf cart as I described to you, Square Trade will refund you with 100% from the whole amount which you paid.
If you are interested in this deal just email me back with the address where you want me to ship the golf cart. As you probably know I'll get paid only after you receive and inspect the golf cart and only if the golf cart is just as advertised.
If you decide to go further let me know asap.
Best regards!
This was in answer to my email to an ebay listing for a 2004 Club Car Precedent. Ya think? :hammerhea