Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shockwavebob

riverroyal
    you there tommorrow?Im driving thru temecula to pick up my trailer,I may need to stop by!

HM
    I made these with fleece last week.
    http://www.clubwerks.com/river/100_0172.jpg
    My neighbor has the exact same setup! Imagine that!

HM
    You might want to avoid going over there tonight, he's not in a very good mood.
    I try not to bother him. I have only gone over a couple times to check out the toys. My wife keeps telling me not to get any bright ideas! I agree with her, and assure her I will just work on dumb ideas.

TOBTEK
    You know it, I'm there everyday. Stop on by, we can do some donuts in Toby's Rhino.
    IF YOU GET ANY BITS ON THE RHINO.....SELL IT! I NEED SOME $$$$ FOR A POOL, I WAS HOPING MY WIFE WOULD GIVE UP ON THE IDEA...NO CHANCE :frown: ANYTHING OVER 25K IS ALL YOURS

mbrown2
    IF YOU GET ANY BITS ON THE RHINO.....SELL IT! I NEED SOME $$$$ FOR A POOL, I WAS HOPING MY WIFE WOULD GIVE UP ON THE IDEA...NO CHANCE :frown: ANYTHING OVER 25K IS ALL YOURS
    I thought all this mindless Rhino spending was disposable income....?
    Is the Rhino on an HELOC? j/k

TOBTEK
    I thought all this mindless Rhino spending was disposable income....?
    Is the Rhino on an HELOC? j/k
    its not disposable income thats for sure! but not on the home either I think mikey is in the market for a rhino, he's just not eluding to the fact You should get one.....gonna be alot of fun!

riverroyal
    its never even seen dirt,a pool!!!

mbrown2
    its not disposable income thats for sure! but not on the home either I think mikey is in the market for a rhino, he's just not eluding to the fact You should get one.....gonna be alot of fun!
    I would, but my wife has got me on spending lock down these days......maybe in a yr or so, I am going to look into the long travel thing....but for now my EZGo Sport Turf does just fine to haul around drunks at the river.....Here is my Rhino Locked and Ready for Rocks...
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...oto_34-640.JPG

mbrown2
    I would, but my wife has got me on spending lock down these days......maybe in a yr or so, I am going to look into the long travel thing....but for now my EZGo Sport Turf does just fine to haul around drunks at the river.....Here is my Rhino Locked and Ready for Rocks...
    http://images.kodakgallery.com/photo...0303_0_ALB.jpg
    Fn Red X....guess I can't link from there...I will post it when I get home...dam image gallery is blocked at work.

TOBTEK
    JON......am I picking up the side pod's a White Rhino tomorrow? call me.....PLEASE. you have my cell right?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast