Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shockwavebob

TOBTEK
    As far as I know, your pods will be ready tomorrow. They're just about done. Bring your checkbook is what Adam said.
    WHERES ALL THE PIC'S?????? WHAT TIME IS SAFE TO COME UP? AND ARE THEY PAINT READY?

TOBTEK
    jon.........let me know when your coming down this way, and I'll try to meet you half way. Dont want to have you drive all the way down here. Its not like I had anything better to do yesterday from 2:30-7pm :hammer2: just bustin your balls.....I can see thouse were a TON of work, and they look awesome! ( just because I did the final sanding in a Nordstrom suit ) I was thinking though......is the fiberglass the way to go for the boxes? shouldn't they be made from MDF???? Just curious?

Riverkid
    Nice work SWB. Those came out really nice.

ROZ
    Good looking work there, John!

syke-o
    damn those look nice... and thats even before paint... sorry for sounding ignorant, but whats the going rate per/hr for that kind of stuff???

ROZ
    What tobtek paid was about $4.50/hour.
    PM sent.
    Sounds like you under bid

TOBTEK
    damn those look nice... and thats even before paint... sorry for sounding ignorant, but whats the going rate per/hr for that kind of stuff???
    about half the price of a 2006 DCB F26 :2purples:

syke-o
    What tobtek paid was about $4.50/hour.
    PM sent.
    wow... toby sure knows how to grind people down pretty good... he needs to teach a class on it

TOBTEK
    That's just hurtful.
    Did you get my fax? We need a loan application to start on the Rhino. J/K, I sent a new drawing of the sub enclosure over to you.
    DIDN'T get it....I was out of the ofiice. How was my drawlings? did you understand them?......is the rhino done yet???? ALBA needs it for a show the first of Dec.... :squiggle: not much time for paint work.....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast