Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POP QUIZ for a rainy day

shueman
    Scrambled Eggs & SPAM....

INSman
    ..that sounds cool to have your local number where ever you go, but I was referring to your existing landline phone number, I thought I heard something about Vonage where you could move your existing phone number from let's say SBC and bring it to your new account with Vonage, is this kinda thing true??
    Yes, you can "PORT" your number over to our service or pick a new number entirely, it's up to you

INSman
    :idea: I'm the early adopter of everything electronic. I've had Vonage for over two years. I've had DirecTV for 10 years. I've had XM radio for 6 years. If you have any broadband phone questions, ask away.
    A buddy of mine is on Vonage and his wife hates it, and unlike our service, you can't take it with you !! I should shoot a "demo" box out to you to try and compare to your current setup. :idea:
    http://www.igonet.biz/cawealth
    http://www.igonet.net/cawealth

INSman
    The Vonage equipment I have seen is pretty bulky and you can't make any $$$ with Vonage, only pay your monthly service fee !!

INSman
    My Cisco ATA is about as big as a paperback book. I guess I can't carry it in my pocket, but it's far from bulky.
    I have seen the Cisco unit and ours is much more compact in size and you still can't make ANY money on Vonage !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12