Thread: Where was the investigation of THIS outing?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Sen. John Kerry, who called for Karl Rove to be fired over allegations that he revealed the identity of CIA employee Valerie Plame, outed a genuine undercover CIA agent just this past April - even after the agency asked that his identity be kept secret.
    Kerry blew the cover of CIA secret operative Fulton Armstrong during confirmation hearings for U.N. ambassador nominee John Bolton.
    Questioning Bolton, Kerry asked: "Did Otto Reich share his belief that Fulton Armstrong should be removed for his position?" - according to a transcript excerpted by the New York Times.
    "The answer is yes," the top Democrat continued.
    In his response to Kerry, Mr. Bolton did his best to maintain the agent's confidentiality, reverting to Armstrong's pseudonym.
    "As I said," he told Kerry, "I had lost confidence in Mr. Smith, and I conveyed that."
    "When the Bolton nomination resurrected the old accounts, however, the C.I.A. asked news organizations to withhold his name," the Times said.
    Apparently the CIA directive wasn't good enough for Sen. Kerry - who outed Armstrong anyway
    Kerry was even TOLD by CIA NOT TO NAME HIM. 'Course, John Kerry can say what he wants. Nobody is going to tell a Massachusets Lib what they can & can't say. His self-important (self-impotent) buddy Teddy is the same way.

Steve 1
    Right SS Also while on the roll of the traitorous: him/Hanoi John and another worthless Rat buffoon IMHO it was the drunken woman killer disclosed a super secret spy satellite. Rats are insane!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Teddy only discloses national secrets after he's had too much Scotch. Hmmm That seems to be pretty much a daily occurence there ........ He only sends drunk women off to drive his car over bridges for the same reason (Teddy's version of the story), entirely understandable. :burningm:
    The REAL unforgivable sin is if you ever hear him SING after all that scotch.

Forkin' Crazy
    "Do as I say, and not as I do." :hammer2:
    Amazing..... and not in a good way either.... :frown: