Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carb Spacer

Fired Up
    I need to add a carb spacer to my 468BBC. We run in the low 10's in our flat at the races with a single 1050. There are 1" 4 hole spacers and open spacers. Some come with a tapered inside radius and others don't. What is your experience on what works and what is hype and doesn't?

1978 Rogers
    I think your suppose to use the tapered on an open manifold to smooth the transition.

Use the HVH Super Sucker, 1". If you need a WD that sells these let me know and I will send you a guys website or www.cfm-tech.com

Moneypitt
    Sam, where have you been?? Long time no hear from........Ray

Fired Up
    HEY RAY!
    You're right ...it's been a long time. Last time we spoke you were thinking of moving to..Havasu? Things have been busy, busy, busy. Need to plan a Breakfast morning some weekend soon and all catch up. Haven't spoken to e-ticket in a long while either.

Moneypitt
    Not Havasu, BHC, and I just got back from my second trip in 3 weeks, and going back next Tuesday with the race boat stuff to get ready for Parker. Which reminds me, you're still welcome to come along!! Trying to get Mike's shop/storage unit in some order to work in........But we'll make the Parker race, then rip it down for some major boat changes for March,(ming) or April,(Parker)...And yeah, a breakfast deal would be cool, lets do it this Sunday morn??????......What do you Ventura County guys think? ...........Ray

lilrick
    sounds like a date! hehehe

Fired Up
    Sorry,I can't access this site from work. Firewalls. Sunday obviously didn't work out, just finished a 72 hour shift. Maybe this Saturday? Call me.

Moneypitt
    Sam, I will be gone to BHC by Friday, Gary will be gone to Mesa and back, the rest I haven't heard from......Ray

GofastRacer
    Sam, I will be gone to BHC by Friday, Gary will be gone to Mesa and back, the rest I haven't heard from......Ray
    So you gonna have it ready for Thanksgiving??..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast