Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: sweet flattie here.......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    here is a lil eyecandy for you flattie guys! This boat was so impressive with all the "little things" done to it! I left a gallon of drool on his hull. I mean it has so much detail to it. I will get more pics when I see him again! I believe it is a 72' howard.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...eandern009.jpg

GofastRacer
    here is a lil eyecandy for you flattie guys! This boat was so impressive with all the "little things" done to it! I left a gallon of drool on his hull. I mean it has so much detail to it. I will get more pics when I see him again! I believe it is a 72' howard.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...eandern009.jpg
    You're actually looking at a real boat, better call 911!..

Jordy
    You're actually looking at a real boat, better call 911!..
    He may have seen the light.

GofastRacer
    From the smack he's been talkin, I doubt it!..LMAO!..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Oh yeah, the light that I will never own a rough riding boat like this. One thing for sure.....It sure is puuurdy!!!!!!!!!

dmontzsta
    Oh yeah, the light that I will never own a rough riding boat like this. One thing for sure.....It sure is puuurdy!!!!!!!!!
    Price you pay for going fast!
    Whats up with the splash around the back? was that added?
    too much white for me.

GofastRacer
    Price you pay for going fast!
    Whats up with the splash around the back? was that added?
    too much white for me.
    Don give him a break, he's a ditch pumper he don't know the difference between a V-Bottom and a flat!..

dmontzsta
    Don give him a break, he's a ditch pumper he don't know the difference between a V-Bottom and a flat!..
    Alright, Alright, Alright...

He must be riding in those porpoising flats, they do suck...but then again so do jetboats, literally! :shift: :supp:

GofastRacer
    Alright, Alright, Alright...

He must be riding in those porpoising flats, they do suck...but then again so do jetboats, literally! :shift: :supp:
    That's right, V-bottom V-Drive boats are SMOOOTHE! ridin.. Not to mention they use half the gas!.. Oh shit I forgot they also go a lot faster at the same rpm's!..

dmontzsta
    That's right, V-bottom V-Drive boats are SMOOOTHE! ridin.. Not to mention they use half the gas!.. Oh shit I forgot they also go a lot faster at the same rpm's!..
    wow, thats laying it on thick, but most v-drivers do lay it on squirt gunners.
    You want smooth, you go with a cruiser, I have riden in MANY v-bottom jets and they are not too far off from a flattie, not at all!!!
    http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/S...adeTreeSig.jpg
    This cruiser rides in about anything you throw at it, runs 57mph with 40 gallons of fuel, 6 passengers and 350hp!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast