Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lake james was something else

jets4me
    i must say it was worth the drive we had a great time with some great people well except the rats at the hotel does anyone know someone that could send us va boys a news paper. markist and gina everyone else that help feed us thank you. It is just like one big family and we are glad to be a part of it thanks for have in us looking forward to see you guys at anna but if you guys want to plan somthing for all of us to get together in the off season we are in so talk to ya soon (fathermike)

Lady Warhawk
    i must say it was worth the drive we had a great time with some great people well except the rats at the hotel does anyone know someone that could send us va boys a news paper. markist and gina everyone else that help feed us thank you. It is just like one big family and we are glad to be a part of it thanks for have in us looking forward to see you guys at anna but if you guys want to plan somthing for all of us to get together in the off season we are in so talk to ya soon (fathermike)
    Mike, glad ya'll had a good time. Hate that we couldn't be there :cry:
    It is like one big extended family, and a bunch of great folks.
    PM Jerry (Huffer) your addy, and maybe he'll send you a copy of the paper. I think he was the one who sent them out last year. I don't know, maybe Mark or Gina is doing it this year?
    What happened at the motel?

jets4me
    just one of the ratz has a touching problem and you can only be but so nice and then you have to draw the line well mark drew it and no problems after that me, moparjet, jr jetter and boatrite stayed up that night intill we ran out of heat did not see a rat one. We just went to get r pic done none of them came out from either camra and that sucks we took a lot of nice pic,s so if any one would consider getting double print,s and sending them to us we would then glad to pay for them we are really mad no pics from that weekend ok see ya

GasGuzzler
    What a great bunch of people, finest you will ever hang with, unlimited
    Entertainment, great food, never a dull moment! (my side still hurts
    From laughing so hard)
    It is virtually impossible to take decent pictures with a 12 ounce can in
    Both hands.
    Verizon works all over the lake, Nextel works no where under the lake.
    (bloop-bloop)
    How in the hell could the “Mayor” give anybody the key to the city,
    When he can’t find the one to the pontoon? (this may not be pointing
    The finger in the right direction, but I had to get him!)
    Peach pie will make you turn into peach pudding if it comes from the
    Virginia area! (again, you had to be there)
    It takes a huge amount of alcohol to make a mousetrap out of an apron.
    (you will never figure this out unless you were there!)
    Hanging out in a small circle will affect the short-term memory loss, but
    Will make your boat faster! (once again, you had to be there!)
    Never, ever, ever, wear a Cowboy hat in a jet boat. This may cause cobwebs
    In the brain, embarrass you, and make you piss in your pants on spinouts. If
    You can not ditch the cowboy hat, and don’t want to get picked on, get you a Good cow-girl to drive! (once again, you had to be there) See the
    fun you missed By not being there!)
    Did I mention, It is virtually impossible to take decent pictures with a 12 ounce can in
    Both hands. Thank goodness, Phil was drinking out of a 40 so he had a free
    hand!
    This was going to be a top ten thing, but the memory loss, can in both hands thing,
    I lost count! Damn, I had fun! :2purples:

jets4me
    gasguzzler how is my sister n law again you had to be there

GasGuzzler
    gasguzzler how is my sister n law again you had to be there
    That went right over my head.......must have been the memory thing :wink:
    But............WoW! (got the pm)
    :idea: P.S. Mark and Huffer......I am out of town till about Thursday nite, so you got a few days to kick me back cause I will not be able to defend myself till then.......so give it your best shot! See you soon!

Huffer
    WILL CALL TOMMORROW,SEE WHEN ISSUE WILL BE PRINTED!CLOSED ON SUNDAY!HOW MANY COPIES DO WE NEED?? :jawdrop:

moparjet
    had a great time...wish i didnt have to leave...you al were a great bunch of people...took us in like family....thanks to everybody who fed us...it was great...looking foward to the next time....i try to get some pics up if i can figure it out....anybody else got pics?.....hey boatrite get that ford a blow job....again thanks everyone..........brent

MrsMarKist
    We had a BLAST!!!! It was great.... it was nice meeting all the new faces..
    JR, Lori, Bret, Jordan, Mike, Susan, I'm so glad you guys made it down, it was great partying with you!!!
    Gas Guzzler all I can say is your one cool guy!!! Thanks for picking me up!!!
    Even though it was cold, we had a blast!! For all the peolpe who did not come out on Sunday you missed a damn nice day to end the season......
    See ya soon..... :rollside: :rollside:
    Someone please post some pics since I left my camera at home :cry:
    And Happy Halloween To Everyone!!!!!!!! :devil:

MANIC MECHANIC
    We had a great time as well, we hated to miss sunday at the lake but we do what we gotta' do.
    Thanks to all the people that made it such a pleasant weekend,
    Thanks to all who made the toys for tots drive such a success,
    That was quite a pile of toys. (It made us all feel good I'm sure,And made me-as always- proud of our group.)
    We enjoyed meeting the newcomers (Even those who can't drive a boat
    you know who you are, and so do we!!.) as well as seeing all our familiar southern friends.
    Special thanks to...
    All those that contributed to the great food ....
    Mark (the REAL maniac) and his wife Gina (the Markist's), the ribs were excellent, even though there was no "9" foil in sight. ...
    Phil (JR jetter) for being the online organizer, not to mention being the great
    guy that he is. ...
    Jerry and Gail (The Huffer's), food and toy transport, as well as good company.
    And last but not least...
    Tim (Wideopen545) for the top notch tee shirts!
    Once again, Thanks to all for a great time!
    We hope to see all of you again soon!
    Tim & Beverly--The Manic's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast