Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Badass58chevy And Cole Trickle !!!!

Cole Trickle
    gotta admit coles got balls, hahahah that hat was too much
    There is no beating my Balls!!!
    It was cool meating you glad to hear you made it back to Palm Springs with no trouble!

76ANTHONY
    Big Thanks to the Hoot's for throwing a great party!!! Your hospitality was second to none...
    On the way there Jen was asking me who I knew there besides Barbi?? I told her it wouldn't matter and that she would have a great time... and we did!!!
    Next time I will take Ted and Summer up on there offer to sleep in there motorhome so I can get tore up.
    Some of the costumes were great and the pop locking exibition put on by Summer was off the hook!!! :devil:
    It was nice puting faces to names and we hope to do it again sooner rather than later!!!
    Brandin
    did you get pics with the hat on??? that sh&t was funny.....

BADASS38CHEVY
    It was great to meet you guys.............I hope you had a great time!!!
    Loved your costume Cole all the meatballs were placed adiquitly(sp) LOL and the Mrs. is hot!!!!!
    BadAss.....you are a sweetie!!!! Tell the Mrs. Thankyou sooooo much !!!! She is toooo sweet, I just love her!!!!
    You two women can get ur grove on!!!!!!
    Next time I'll have some CARDBOARD!!!! LOL
    We hope you can make it again!!!!
    Hey thanks, Mrs Badass loved all u guys!! She's a party girl! Cole and his girl and us are getting together in PARKER your more then welome to come. Thanks for a good time and my wife has a palapa for you guys, Sorry we kept you guys up so late

Cole Trickle
    I agree Mrs Hoots!! Badass it was nice to meet you and the Mrs!!!! (I kept calling her your girlfriend..lol)
    ANd Cole...I was really glad you guys came out!! I always have soo much fun with you two!! I have some cute pics of your misses and I!!!
    It was fun like always!!
    I think your going to have to invent a top with a burgular alarm!! :idea:

76ANTHONY
    There is no beating my Balls!!!
    It was cool meating you glad to hear you made it back to Palm Springs with no trouble!
    yeah so was i i dont remember how but i did :devil: it was nice finally meeting you guys too.. those parties are second to none...

riverbound
    mrs hoots is starting a new club, yeah, just ask her
    Oh...its a club...not a cult...thats OK. clubs arent for life

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    It was fun like always!!
    I think your going to have to invent a top with a burgular alarm!! :idea:
    LM Frickin AO !!!! The poor woman!!!!!! I'm glad mine were on lock down for the night!!!! :crossx: :wink:

BADASS38CHEVY
    :mix: It was fun like always!!
    I think your going to have to invent a top with a burgular alarm!! :idea:Hey are you guys still going to parker? I will have the bbq ribs on the barbi and jager and red bull will be flowing along with my wife, to loosen up the girls for pop lockin!!!Remember Echo Lodge B-3

Cole Trickle
    :mix: Hey are you guys still going to parker? I will have the bbq ribs on the barbi and jager and red bull will be flowing along with my wife, to loosen up the girls for pop lockin!!!Remember Echo Lodge B-3
    We plan to be out there unless something comes up.
    Unfortunately we will be getting a late start and will be in town around 10:30pm or so I will shoot you a PM later in the week to verify this info and coordinate.
    Hope you have a good Birthday!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Hey thanks, Mrs Badass loved all u guys!! She's a party girl! Cole and his girl and us are getting together in PARKER your more then welome to come. Thanks for a good time and my wife has a palapa for you guys, Sorry we kept you guys up so late
    One of these days we would love to!!!! Just let us know when.....
    She certainly is a PARTY girl !!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Tell the Mrs. thankyou.....
    What exactaly is a Palapa??? My jessica is showing right about now, cause I'm not sure ????

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast