Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weather report from CFW

Wouldn't that be done safer in a Jet ???
    Slower yes, safer no. Ha Hahhhhhhhhhh

ColeTR2
    You guys should just drive down here to Parker AZ. Here is a picture taken of me this moring, good way to start the new year. It has not rained a drop here and was 70 today and no wind. It has been like this for the last two weeks. Hope you guys can get your boats wet and don't get flooded out
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...38PIC00009.JPG

Infomaniac
    Weather was great here in Oklahoma. 60's

GofastRacer
    Was nice here too, low 70's mostly sunny and no wind!..

wsuwrhr
    Kindsvater, you are nuts.
    I wouldn't even do that in my jetboat. Yea I would...but not in the flat.
    Brian
    :cry: http://www.jetboatsnmore.com/pics/flood04chop.jpg

Moneypitt
    [QUOTE=infotraker]Just got back from a drive to CFW. The water is up in the oak trees. At the dam it is incredible ! Huge amounts of water going over the dam, looks like Niagra Falls in CA ! A guy that had been on the lake says not to much floating stuff in the water but watch out anyway. Theres about 10 boats and maybe 15 or so motor homes there. Hope to get back there by 8:30 NYD, see you there.
    Floaters.........
    I was out on a tow mission Saturday afternoon and there was a great deal of floating debris. I mean alot.... small chunks of wood about the size of a brick, and lots of longer sticks, 1" in dia. or larger,some 5 or 6' long, plus a large pile of floating wood, like someone had gathered it together for a bon fire. I heard there was a "lone crackerbox" out Sunday in the wind and the rain.........MP

olbiezer
    hang in there guys weather map shows that weather moving east fast now!

infotraker
    I was glad to huddle under the LBBoaters awning (thanks) as the rain and wind hit NYD at CFW. Also the chili was great being served on the other side of the launch. Hopefully all of you got the awnings down before the really big rain and wind hit at about 2 or so as I left. I think everyone had a chance to get their boats on the water NYD morning as I did before it got bad if they really wanted to. I talked to Fleetmus while I was there , he didn't get to his boat on the water but was glad to be there I think.

stoker2001
    :cry: http://www.jetboatsnmore.com/pics/flood04chop.jpgthe wake/roost looks a little suspicious on this pic I was jonesing to get the pisspot whacker out there,but wimped out :cry:

Heatseeker
    ... I heard there was a "lone crackerbox" out Sunday in the wind and the rain.........MP
    He put on quite a show! He did a couple of full length passes in some really nasty water.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast